Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mrmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

Five months ago Mancini said he new what the problems were and would sort them.

We are still waiting

It doesn't take months to sort out these kind of problems, it takes years.
Fuck me, give the man a chance. This is really the first season that we've played poorly on a regular basis. And we're still fucking second.
Not to mention that Mancini himself knew that we had taken steps backwards in the transfer window.

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on.
These things take time, and aren't a quick fix.
Malaga, Spurs, Napoli etc did okay in there CL debuts. Mancini is just clueless in europe simple as, I don't know how anyone can deny that.

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am --

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Not a chance will he be here next season. FFP means we need to progress in the CL. That means in 12 attempts winning more than 2 against a relegated La Liga team and the Bayern B team.
And his replacement is?
Hopefully Mourinho
Yeah, because he's having a great season at Real. Only 16(?) points off top spot?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mrmcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Fuck me the bullshit is out tonight. We will sack Mancini for his CL performances mainly. His surrendering of the league is another reason.

Five months ago Mancini said he new what the problems were and would sort them.

We are still waiting

Fuck me, give the man a chance. This is really the first season that we've played poorly on a regular basis. And we're still fucking second.
Not to mention that Mancini himself knew that we had taken steps backwards in the transfer window.

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on.
Malaga, Spurs, Napoli etc did okay in there CL debuts. Mancini is just clueless in europe simple as, I don't know how anyone can deny that.
Im sure there have been a number of teams that have struggled initially with champions league football like ourselves.
By that point made, you're suggesting we should get harry in as manager due to his incredible success on Europe?

BlueAnorak said:
I wish most of the Trolls on here would just f*ck off and support Chelsea so you can indulge in your sport of sacking the manager on a regular basis. The last thing we need to do is sack the manager. Back him and get him the players he wants and we WILL be successful.

I am not with you on this one. I don't think he is the right manager to get the balance right between Domestic and European football.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
waspish said:
Mrmcfc said:

Europe is a whole different ball game, and its something we'll grow into as the years go on. These things take time, and aren't a quick fix.

You see it I see this also the thing is some fans can't and are knee jerk
The thing is with FFP we don't have years to get things right. We can't have another 2 years of finding our feet in the CL and going out in the groups. We need a manager that knows what he is doing.

With the sponsors coming our way the extra 20m getting out of a group stage is a combined fee/wages if Sinclair once we have got rid of some dead wood got the extra sponsors on board our turn over is going to be around 300m

Ray78 said:
jimharri said:
Mrmcfc said:
Mancini has done an excellent job so far. He's had one shit window and now everyone is calling for his head. We are second in the BPL behind a team that has amounted a record breaking points tally. We've made mistakes, but we have a better backroom staff now, and I don't believe it will happen again, certainly not to that extent anyway!
I remember everyone laughing at the likes of Chelsea/real Madrid because they sacked a manager if they didn't win the league one year, now look at us. Its embarrassing really. Just shows us as really fickle football fans.
The BPL?

The British Petroleum League
Barclays premier league?

Clear the decks and bring in some quality during the summer and if then see fail he has to go. Sad as it will be.

Can't see us sacking him without at least giving Txiki chance to work properly with Mancini.

Who'd we replace him with?

Better managers that, with our players and financial strength would do much better in all areas are already at other top clubs.

Was interesting that previously if we played bad, he took responsibility to take the pressure off the players, now its "8 players didn't turn up" ... blaming the players now.

Something isn't right.

I'd keep him if he learns from the mistakes he makes but nothing is changing. Cant keep doing the same old thing, thinking eventually something will change by itself.

The title is over. It be a struggle if we were playing half as good as we were last season, but we aren't even playing that good. I'd wait for the summer, see who's available and think seriously if Mancini can take us forward, cos at the moment it feels we are stepping backwards.

waspish said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
waspish said:
You see it I see this also the thing is some fans can't and are knee jerk
The thing is with FFP we don't have years to get things right. We can't have another 2 years of finding our feet in the CL and going out in the groups. We need a manager that knows what he is doing.

With the sponsors coming our way the extra 20m getting out of a group stage is a combined fee/wages if Sinclair once we have got rid of some dead wood got the extra sponsors on board our turn over is going to be around 300m
Who would you class as deadwood. Quite a few Mancini signings?

Over 3 years in charge and we need another big clear out.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Mrmcfc said:

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am --

And his replacement is?
Hopefully Mourinho
Yeah, because he's having a great season a Real. Only 16(?) points off top spot?
I want him because he is the best in the business, he won the europa and CL at PORTO FFS, won the the CL at Inter 2 years after replacing Mancini and also won the treble that season he completely dominated English football with Chelsea while at the same time got to the semis of the CL. At Madrid last season he beat the greatest club side ever to the title while scoring more than 100 goals. Thats why I would love Mourinho here he would 100% take us to that next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.