Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

I like Mancini because he's passionate but he's had ample time to overcome this high pressure game the opposition teams have been using against us. I really think he relies in individual brilliance to get us out of situations. Maybe together with Platt and Kidd they are literally out of ideas on what to do with the quality of players we have.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fatbloke said:
We've been on the wrong side of an awful lot of refereeing decisions, had so many injuries it's untrue.

excuses ... excuses .... the Scum were devastated by injuries to the top players last season and their players weren't as good as ours on paper and we scraped through to the title on goal difference.

If i was the owners, i'd be concerned.

I wonder how many people wanted Mancini sacked after the Arsenal game last season, some people on this forum are fucking idiots. We won the title 7/8 months ago and now you want to sack the manager who won us that title for the first time in 44 years, unbelievable Jeff. We all know it's more difficult to retain the title because you're top of every teams hit list but you only learn from your mistakes and we made a huge one in the summer by not improving the squad.

In fact fuck it, let's go and get Benitez, hahaha!!!

fatbloke said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
fatbloke said:
We've been on the wrong side of an awful lot of refereeing decisions, had so many injuries it's untrue.

excuses ... excuses .... the Scum were devastated by injuries to the top players last season and their players weren't as good as ours on paper and we scraped through to the title on goal difference.

If i was the owners, i'd be concerned.

I wonder how many people wanted Mancini sacked after the Arsenal game last season, some people on this forum are fucking idiots. We won the title 7/8 months ago and now you want to sack the manager who won us that title for the first time in 44 years, unbelievable Jeff. We all know it's more difficult to retain the title because you're top of every teams hit list but you only learn from your mistakes and we made a huge one in the summer by not improving the squad.

In fact fuck it, let's go and get Benitez, hahaha!!!
No, Mourinho please or even Klopp

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
We've looked crap with the rare exception of looking mediocre all season. Make all the fucking excuses you want, barring a 6 game run at the end of last season, we've looked awful for a year now.

The more he seems to influence the side, the worse we get.

But we are still second and the scum have earned the most points they have ever earned after 25 games. So we can't be that bad
I would hardly say a Dzeko late show or individual brilliance like Tevez v Swansea show how well we are playing

Eh? All I am saying is that despite Yoonited reaching record number of points in the Premiership after 25 games, we are still second. We might be playing 'crap' but others are playing worse than us BECAUSE WE ARE SECOND

CC1 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:
But we are still second and the scum have earned the most points they have ever earned after 25 games. So we can't be that bad
I would hardly say a Dzeko late show or individual brilliance like Tevez v Swansea show how well we are playing

Eh? All I am saying is that despite Yoonited reaching record number of points in the Premiership after 25 games, we are still second. We might be playing 'crap' but others are playing worse than us BECAUSE WE ARE SECOND
And my point is that because we are 2nd doesn't mean our football is anywhere near 2nd best. We are 2nd because we play shit for 80-85 mins but nick winners eg Reading, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, Southampton

look back to the qpr game right after we sold Mario. he sat and pouted all game.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

And my point is that because we are 2nd doesn't mean our football is anywhere near 2nd best. We are 2nd because we play shit for 80-85 mins but nick winners eg Reading, Swansea, WBA, Fulham, Southampton

So like the rags then?

de niro said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
CC1 said:

So like the rags then?
except we aren't nearly as good as an attacking force.

[/quote]
[/quote]

well said that man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.