Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Sorry .......... i've just seen the line up for the game and the subs used. with 24 mins left in the game there is no justification, tactically, why you have no recognised centreback on the field of play.

whether Lescott got injured, i dont know, haven't seen the game. But in that instance, you swap like for like ... even if it is Kolo Toure. Its a fundamental rule of the game.

the fact that we didnt concede in that time is irrelevant, its a rule you dont break in my opinion.

I was on the fence .... but now i've seen that .... he has to go ..... sorry.

The King is dead

The King is dead. Long live the new king. Love Mancini but it's over.
Time for German manager!

Bluemoon in Mancini out shocker.
Fuck me, its cringe worthy.

I'm not sure how many posters here regularly attend games but I can assure you those who are defending Mancini need to take a long hard look at themselves and remember how peter reid was treated! He is taking the piss big time. His arrogance is gone beyond a joke.

I wanted him replaced New Years 2011/12. winning the title on GD didn't make me pause. Still, his mind games are subtle.

*cough*

I think my great gran could do as well with the cash he's spent, and she's been dead these 21 years. Had nice hair as well she did.

MSP said:
Point is that he got loads of players he wanted and that it can't go forever with 30 mil. signings he wants.

He has good enough team to perform much better than it does.
Why don't you just fuck off.
Yes our team has gone to fuck, but you're not here for us you're here for your boy.
You can come all the cocky shite you want but if it wasn't for your boy you wouldn't be here.
#depart

Gaylord du Bois said:
MSP said:
Point is that he got loads of players he wanted and that it can't go forever with 30 mil. signings he wants.

He has good enough team to perform much better than it does.
Why don't you just fuck off.
Yes our team has gone to fuck, but you're not here for us you're here for your boy.
You can come all the cocky shite you want but if it wasn't for your boy you wouldn't be here.
#depart

I'll go when I feel to go or when I'm kicked out, not when some random nobody say me to go. It's not your damn business why I'm here and what I am going to write here Mr. Nobody.

Stay beautiful and fuck off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.