Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

FantasyIreland said:
Look at the money Mancini has been given and look at the value we have got,its no where near good enough.

The team is unbalanced and unflexible,we have spent excessively on average players and given them ridiculous contracts.

And yet people still believe he should be given more time and money to further evidence his incompetence.

The man has had his day,and our finances have made him look better than his capabilities.

In a nutshell fella.

blueinsa said:
FantasyIreland said:
Look at the money Mancini has been given and look at the value we have got,its no where near good enough.

The team is unbalanced and unflexible,we have spent excessively on average players and given them ridiculous contracts.

And yet people still believe he should be given more time and money to further evidence his incompetence.

The man has had his day,and our finances have made him look better than his capabilities.

In a nutshell fella.

As much as I like Mancini I can where FI's coming from.

citymad said:
blueinsa said:
FantasyIreland said:

In a nutshell fella.

As much as I like Mancini I can where FI's coming from.

Bob has done a very good job and played an important part in the "project". That said, he is not the man to take it to the next level.

The arrival of Ferran and Txiki has seen a marked shift of power on the football side and a blank January coupled with the departure of Mario has done for Bob imo.

Summer will see a big clear out and major staff changes and it wouldn't surprise me if Bob doesn't even see the season out.

As much as I love Robbie and all he has achieves here, im not sure if hes the man to take us the next atep forward. The style of football hes had us playing this season has been figured out and its almost as if weve spent our level of quality has stagnated almost. He doesnt have a plan b most of the time and the recent summer transfer window is up there as some of the worst business ive seen conducted since l'pool 09/10. If the sheikh decides we need a new manager id be happy with either Laudrup or Mourinho. (sorry for spelling mistskes on mobile)

yatesy94 said:
As much as I love Robbie and all he has achieves here, im not sure if hes the man to take us the next atep forward. The style of football hes had us playing this seasob has been figured out and its almost as if weve spent our level of quality has stagnated almost. He doesnt have a plan b most of the time and the recent summer transfer window is up there as some of the worst business ive seen conducted since l'pool 09/10. If the sheikh decides we need a new manager id be happy with either Laudrup or Mourinho.

Mourinho for me as he is the best but Laudrup is an interesting shout and he seems to have hit the ground running and comes across extremely well.

blueinsa said:
yatesy94 said:
As much as I love Robbie and all he has achieves here, im not sure if hes the man to take us the next atep forward. The style of football hes had us playing this seasob has been figured out and its almost as if weve spent our level of quality has stagnated almost. He doesnt have a plan b most of the time and the recent summer transfer window is up there as some of the worst business ive seen conducted since l'pool 09/10. If the sheikh decides we need a new manager id be happy with either Laudrup or Mourinho.

Mourinho for me as he is the best but Laudrup is an interesting shout and he seems to have hit the ground running and comes across extremely well.

interesting.......hmmmmmmmm

Re: mancini out

Aguero_Element said:
thats why we wont win the title this season, too many thickos. people who say mancini out should stop supporting city and fuck off to lick arse at liverpool or chelsea.

absolutely sickening

BEER DRINKING MORONS
This one of those posts where if you point out the stupidity of it you know it will be pointless

i find it incredibly funny that Mancini is up for the chop while

platt and kidd [both united lovers ] are getting away with it

also most people wanted shut of mario and thats what bobby did and got a decent price for the, at best £7 mil player.

also bobby tried to change the formation and tactics at the start of season to which
the players rebelled and played crap wanting 4-2-3-1

they got 4-2-3-1 and played crap, even worse

In all this the one overriding principle for me is the club and any club cannot have players throwing tantrums if they are to progress and win the champs league.

get rid of bobby and the players win.

A bit left field and you'll all say he has no pedigree etc....

What about Diego Simeone from Atletico Madrid, he's done a great job there and he might even be able to tempt a certain Colombian striker who goes by the name of Radamel Falcao García Zárate to come with him

mcfcinprague said:
A bit left field and you'll all say he has no pedigree etc....

What about Diego Simeone from Atletico Madrid, he's done a great job there and he might even be able to tempt a certain Colombian striker who goes by the name of Radamel Falcao García Zárate to come with him
I think you are looking for the transfer forum
Take the next left just after the general football sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.