Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Caveman said:
Hart Zaba Richards Clichy Kompany Yaya and Silva are the only players in our squad that would get into United's.

Sergio?
Atm he wouldnt be in front of rooney and van persie in a starting 11

The question was about "squad"......

Any neutral who does a "first 11" from us and scum would have more City players in it than scum players.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Caveman said:
Hart Zaba Richards Clichy Kompany Yaya and Silva are the only players in our squad that would get into United's.

Sergio?
They also wanted Nasri and Tevez

Fergie would have played Nasri in Kagawa's place, as a central playmaker. There Nasri would flourish, but the way Mancini is using him is just... well a pointless waste.

The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Caveman said:

Sergio?

You've lost the plot Cookie!

Matt the Giant said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammy Blue said:
They also wanted Nasri and Tevez

Fergie would have played Nasri in Kagawa's place, as a central playmaker. There Nasri would flourish, but the way Mancini is using him is just... well a pointless waste.

You mean like Garcia as a CB, Lescott up front etc etc etc.

We could sign fucking bale and I swear with a month, he would be used as a full back!

Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:

The question was about "squad"......

Any neutral who does a "first 11" from us and scum would have more City players in it than scum players.

I can half agree if both teams are playing well
Would any neutral have more of our players than theirs going by the last few weeks?
I wouldnt be to sure.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:51 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:

You've lost the plot Cookie!

I said atm billy
Normally i would have kun over anyone and that includes van persie

So, who should be brought in at season's end to replace Bobby?

With Pep having signed on at Bayern, Klopp might be the obvious hire. Excellent pressing system with dynamic movement off the ball, great trainer, not allergic to change or young players. However, I'd be surprised if he left BVB. Hiddink, IMHO, would be an excellent choice, but here's another cheeky (Txiki?) suggestion - the old codger himself, Johan Cruyff. I think he knows a thing or two about "Barca-style" and La Masia...

It's just the slow bloody pass back football, that makes the Seira A so popular, that is the reason I want him sacked, quicker the better, nobody was happier than me when we beat QPR but after a while started to think fuk he is here to stay now, a good manager will make this squad world beaters

Blue Heaven said:
So, who should be brought in at season's end to replace Bobby?

With Pep having signed on at Bayern, Klopp might be the obvious hire. Excellent pressing system with dynamic movement off the ball, great trainer, not allergic to change or young players. However, I'd be surprised if he left BVB. Hiddink, IMHO, would be an excellent choice, but here's another cheeky (Txiki?) suggestion - the old codger himself, Johan Cruyff. I think he knows a thing or two about "Barca-style" and La Masia...
I would have no problem with Klopp but I'm sure he's said he'd never leave Germany.

As I've been saying in the "shortcomings" thread, Bob has built a one dimensional squad and seems intent on making it look worse than it should.

I am staggered that we are not playing 4-2-3-1, been saying it all season. Bob has left himself with a squad with no pace or wingers and one that up until recently had 4 strikers. This has meant he felt obliged to play 2 strikers and it just hasn't worked all season properly as we've never got close to hitting the heights of last season.

It's all one big fuck up and one that no doubt will see him lose his job as imo there is no way he'll be able to rectify the situation, he's too stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.