Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

so; has he gone yet?

stocktrek-images-soldier-in-bunker.jpg

Seosa said:
@BluePhil8 said:
If we lose to Chelsea at the Etihad and presume that United will beat Everton and QPR, then we will be 15 points behind. 15. We still have to go to White Hart Lane, Goodison, Old Trafford and the Liberty Stadium. Is 2nd place a given anymore?

No it isn't. I said it last night, I fear for 2nd place.
The only difference between finishing second and third is a very small amount of money.

Caveman said:
Seosa said:
@BluePhil8 said:
If we lose to Chelsea at the Etihad and presume that United will beat Everton and QPR, then we will be 15 points behind. 15. We still have to go to White Hart Lane, Goodison, Old Trafford and the Liberty Stadium. Is 2nd place a given anymore?

No it isn't. I said it last night, I fear for 2nd place.
The only difference between finishing second and third is a very small amount of money.
And a vast amount of pride.

bapi said:
kramer said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Laudrup has impressed me too.
I think he seems destined for a top job somewhere.
As a fairly young manager with no experience at a big club, he is the type of manager you would probably hand the baton onto rather than put him in a hot seat where he is having to fire fight from day one.
Say we won the double and had a brilliant european campaign and Mancini decided himself he wanted to return to Italy for a new challenge, thats when getting a manager like Laudrup or Simeone would suit best, in my opinion.
Where we are at the moment, we must recruit proven quality.

Begiristain 1988–1995 & Laudrup 1989–1994 Barca team mates!

And when I wrote 6 days ago Laudrup will replace Mancini this summer nobody believed me.

Laudrup would make for a very interesting choice. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he were to become our next manager.

i really dont get people saying we didnt do wrong selling De Jong and Johnson and it hasn't weakened the squad, if you think Garcia is better than De Jong you are mad and how many points had Johnson earned us this time last year, last year carling cup away to PL team wolves he rested players in came De Jong Johnson we knock 5 past them, this year home to Villa rest players we are out, the squad is miles weaker, what other reason can there be for the position we are in, dont say they have RVP this year he is not affecting how we perform to other teams, that is all down to our players tactics and team spirit.
dont what to see stats and mins on pitch = . this per Fxxkin that, bottom line you play Dzeko over Tevez you are not picking your strongest team, you leave a player like Milner out away to team fighting like mad to avoid relegation and bring in Nasri same applies, Mancini is letting personal issues affect City best possible chances of winning football matches and i as a City fan will call him on that all day.
When i started supporting City thats exactly what i did NOT Mancini its City that matters to me not his grudges, i am firmly of the opinion that all we need in charge is someone who can keep players happy and pick his best team or keep his best team happy

Ruhr said:
BillyShears said:
bapi said:
Klopp won't leave Dortmund.

I'd be very disappointed if City didn't at least try to move heaven and earth to convince him to come here.

he loves to build up his own teams, not to take over a team of stars

Our squad needs, and will get, a huge revamp.

BillyShears said:
bapi said:

I'd be very disappointed if City didn't at least try to move heaven and earth to convince him to come here.

If it's true that The Pep is getting a massive (240 million pound?!) war chest, that might weigh heavily on Klopp's mind. If also Lewandowski goes to Bayern, well...

BillyShears said:
bapi said:

They could try but only proven and available top manager is Mourinho and if City want him they have to act right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.