Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

Lomas has a lob on said:
blue wang said:
blueinsa said:
Mourinho for me as he is the best but Laudrup is an interesting shout and he seems to have hit the ground running and comes across extremely well.

interesting.......hmmmmmmmm

Laudrup has impressed me too.
I think he seems destined for a top job somewhere.
As a fairly young manager with no experience at a big club, he is the type of manager you would probably hand the baton onto rather than put him in a hot seat where he is having to fire fight from day one.
Say we won the double and had a brilliant european campaign and Mancini decided himself he wanted to return to Italy for a new challenge, thats when getting a manager like Laudrup or Simeone would suit best, in my opinion.
Where we are at the moment, we must recruit proven quality.

Begiristain 1988–1995 & Laudrup 1989–1994 Barca team mates!

Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Atm he wouldnt be in front of rooney and van persie in a starting 11

The question was about "squad"......

Any neutral who does a "first 11" from us and scum would have more City players in it than scum players.

To admit that our squad is at least as strong as United's would prompt the obvious question of how we are about to fall 12 points behind them.

Klopp won't leave Dortmund.

I think it could be one of these: Pellegrini, Simeone and Laudrup.

There's also Mourinho but Real could be out of CL soon and both Chelsea and PSG pushing hard to sign him so if we'd wait he'll make his decision.

hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Atm he wouldnt be in front of rooney and van persie in a starting 11

The question was about "squad"......

Any neutral who does a "first 11" from us and scum would have more City players in it than scum players.

To admit that our squad is at least as strong as United's would prompt the obvious question of how we are about to fall 12 points behind them.

bacon > bob

kramer said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
blue wang said:

As a fairly young manager with no experience at a big club, he is the type of manager you would probably hand the baton onto rather than put him in a hot seat where he is having to fire fight from day one.
Say we won the double and had a brilliant european campaign and Mancini decided himself he wanted to return to Italy for a new challenge, thats when getting a manager like Laudrup or Simeone would suit best, in my opinion.

And when I wrote 6 days ago Laudrup will replace Mancini this summer nobody believed me.

bapi said:
Klopp won't leave Dortmund.

I'd be very disappointed if City didn't at least try to move heaven and earth to convince him to come here.

If we lose to Chelsea at the Etihad and presume that United will beat Everton and QPR, then we will be 15 points behind. 15. We still have to go to White Hart Lane, Goodison, Old Trafford and the Liberty Stadium. Is 2nd place a given anymore?

Clearly Mancini and all the players need a wage increase just to get a bit more out of them when it matters.. ..... ive posted a cheque of for £3.50 only this morning ...

kramer said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
blue wang said:

I don't think there's many on here who don't know by now that I'm slightly pro-Mourinho ;), but Laudrup is an interesting suggestion. A young, hungry coach who plays the game the right way. Also a very nice man for those who care about these things ;).

@BluePhil8 said:
If we lose to Chelsea at the Etihad and presume that United will beat Everton and QPR, then we will be 15 points behind. 15. We still have to go to White Hart Lane, Goodison, Old Trafford and the Liberty Stadium. Is 2nd place a given anymore?

No it isn't. I said it last night, I fear for 2nd place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.