Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

The cookie monster said:
Whatever our owners decide i will go along with..

That's almost an admission that you're having doubts about your beloved Mancini ... :)

Speaking for myself, the need to change the manager isn't to guarantee us trophies, nobody can do that, not even Mourinho.

It is to guarantee this team and squad continue to move forward, playing a brand of football which is exciting and successful to watch at the same time.

Mancini is culpable in the respect his only answer for improvement lies in spending money on the very best.

He's had that, and yet, like Oliver Twist, he always wants more. He's had numerous transfer windows to assemble this current team.

Those who continue to back Mancini, using the kudos of last season's title, for which they deem him ultimately responsible for, can't now have it both ways.

This is his team, having failed to even reach Valentine's Day to put up a worthy title defence.

Any manager worth his salt would have put the block on the signings made last summer, if people believe they were forced upon him.

He wanted all of them, including Sinclair.

was I the only one..

That expected to wake up to the news that Mancini was fired? He cant even motivate the players anymore, he needs to fucking go.

Re: was I the only one..

No. No point handing him the revolver now. The damage (as far as winning the league) has been done at this stage. I don't expect to see him in the dugout (or whatever it's called these days) next season.

I was half expecting something. Even in the shower before I was thinking about what the Beregigigigigstain and his mate must be thinking today, because it isn't great what's happening at the minute, is it? I would like to see Mancini stay and sort it out.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:

That's almost an admission that you're having doubts about your beloved Mancini ... :)

Not really mate
I think a cup and 2nd in the league will save him,and i hope it does
Ive already told you i'm not a mourinho fan but if he is choosen to manage us i will get behind him 100%.......But i would probably get behind klopp 110% :)

SergioInAddedTime said:
That expected to wake up to the news that Mancini was fired? He cant even motivate the players anymore, he needs to fucking go.

We are not Chelsea

We are just lolling the quiet neighbours into a false sense of security.

Mancini is the man for the job, no way should he be sacked for goodness sake the man has brought us three trophies in 4 years. Yesterday was a bad day but it wasn't the end of the world. Come on keep the faith.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:

The reality of our situation is slowly but surely beginning to dawn on many that have (rightly in their own minds) backed Bob so vehemently.

My issue was never their backing of the man, it was a misguided belief that he was our "Fergie" and that he would be around for the next 20 years, even after his own admittance of touting himself around half of Europe looking for his next job.

He has done his bit, very well i might add and he has brought us a cup and title for which i will always be grateful but we cant just sit back, bask in their glory and say job done.

We move forward and onto the next level and for that, we need an upgrade in manager in the same way we will need to upgrade our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.