Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

It's worrying to say the least! We just haven't performed this season and mancini has been found wantin. he keeps saying the difference is RVP but I honestly think if you put him in this team he wouldn't of got the same amount of goals due to the lack of service! How many times this season have you watched city and the game is screaming out for wingers he makes them all play too narrow and it becomes congested thats why we have struggled against lower teams that have put men behind the ball. were too defensive instead of spreading play he lacks a plan b and man management skills! I would sack him just for cl performances worst points haul for a English team! I would like to see exciting football what makes you watch city with a smile on your face and on the edge of your seat! Mourinho not for me he causes too much trouble and would look to leave after 2 years. My choice would be jurgen klopp the way he has got Dortmund playing is a breath of fresh air great to watch and they quite simply played us off the park with his high tempo play! I will always be great full to mancini but IMHO he has to go at end of season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Speaking for myself, the need to change the manager isn't to guarantee us trophies, nobody can do that, not even Mourinho.

It is to guarantee this team and squad continue to move forward, playing a brand of football which is exciting and successful to watch at the same time.

Mancini is culpable in the respect his only answer for improvement lies in spending money on the very best.

Yes, this is a very important point. Soriano and Begiristain were not brought here TOGETHER simply as a matter of happenstance. The La Masia/Barca model is the way forward in this new era of UEFA FFP. Bobby's approach, as you so rightly pointed out, is exactly the antithesis of the Barca ethos.

Re: was I the only one..

I like Mancini and want him to be a success but his man management skills are weak.

Last night he rounded on Joe Hart, the lad had a bad game as did Barry and virtually every other player. However why go public with it?

The guy will only be a success with City if we lavish him with more money.

Re: was I the only one..

no cos i wasnt pissed up last night and i went in the forest this morning and i could see the wood insoite of the trees!

sacking mancini is like sacking a whole team and re buying. we have a family or 'team' here. Lets actually follow thru theres no point disrupting everything.

im looking on the positive side, this can give the players something to fight for now and can b a wake up call!

The cookie monster said:
i hope it does

Serious question - why ? Surely even from a footballing point of view you can see why Mancini is taking the club backwards ... even putting aside his horribly arrogant blame anyone but myself for anything that goes wrong attitude, on purely footballing terms he's showing he isn't up to the job. So why keep him ?

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
i hope it does

Serious question - why ? Surely even from a footballing point of view you can see why Mancini is taking the club backwards ... even putting aside his horribly arrogant blame anyone but myself for anything that goes wrong attitude, on purely footballing terms he's showing he isn't up to the job. So why keep him ?
It would be hard imo to get rid of him if he delivered another trophy and runners up in the league
There was something wrong on that pitch yesterday though
I hope to fuck the players are not spitting their dummies out regarding something mancini is doing..

The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
i hope it does

It would be hard imo to get rid of him if he delivered another trophy and runners up in the league
There was something wrong on that pitch yesterday though
I hope to fuck the players are not spitting their dummies out regarding something mancini is doing..

It's either that or they all came down with a virus before the match. Were they running in quicksand?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Speaking for myself, the need to change the manager isn't to guarantee us trophies, nobody can do that, not even Mourinho.

It is to guarantee this team and squad continue to move forward, playing a brand of football which is exciting and successful to watch at the same time.

Mancini is culpable in the respect his only answer for improvement lies in spending money on the very best.

He's had that, and yet, like Oliver Twist, he always wants more. He's had numerous transfer windows to assemble this current team.

Those who continue to back Mancini, using the kudos of last season's title, for which they deem him ultimately responsible for, can't now have it both ways.

This is his team, having failed to even reach Valentine's Day to put up a worthy title defence.

Any manager worth his salt would have put the block on the signings made last summer, if people believe they were forced upon him.

He wanted all of them, including Sinclair.

Nail on head! Can only manage with the largest transfer budget.

Style of play, pace and tempo are set by the manager! We're slower and more predictable than last season.

You need a manager that wants to win games. Not a manager that don't want to lose.......... So no more Italian shit

Football is entertainment too.... 1-0 wins every week gets boring

Yesterday was a turning point for me. The performance was a fucking disgrace. Mancini has to win the fa cup now and even then I'd probably prefer to see the back of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.