Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini out?

blue underpants said:
Whats worrying me is if they get that far ahead they could win it at the Swamp against us !!
If thats the case im leaving the country early April for a couple of weeks as we would never hear the end of it
what?
we`re the winners whatever happens,don`t you think?
they`ve took the piss out of us for being relegated and getting beat off bury and stockport for years,so us finishing second in the premiership and them rubbing it in our faces won`t be giving me sleepless nights one bit...
let them win it,the fact that we`re on a par with them will be sticking in their throats for a few more years to come...

Be interesting what our owners do this summer will they back Mancini and with the money for the first choice players he wants?

If they do this and Mancini goes on to win the league for me he's here for the five years our owners gave him and believed in him..

This will also prove to the media we are no Chelsea and don't have knee jerk owners...

This is what I want our owners to do..

But if they let Mancini go in the summer there is only one manager we should go for who will Guarantee us trophies and is a manager who some of our fans detest its Mourinho anyone else and we could be in big danger of dropping out of top four..

Ruhr said:
Blue Heaven said:
Ruhr said:
he loves to build up his own teams, not to take over a team of stars

Another reason for him to come to City now...with a likely clear-out in the summer (I think it's going to be a very big cull - six or seven players), he might well get an opportunity to build the roster with a few big name, high-earning holdovers and young purchased talent and Academy youth players. That is what Barca did during the FS/TB era.

sure, that is what most City fans would support? Reading the transfer forum on here from time to time i have a different impression

I agree with your assessment, which is why I believe we may soon see many unhappy campers on this and other City boards. If the Big Purge goes down, a serious attitude realignment may be necessary for most, if not all of us

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
bapi said:
Klopp won't leave Dortmund.

I'd be very disappointed if City didn't at least try to move heaven and earth to convince him to come here.

Mourinho has to be first choice mate, he just has to be.

Like many, no problem with Klopp other than he is untried outside of Germany.

I too like the attitude and performance so far of Laudrup, who has hit the ground running.

Mourinho may well be first choice but he can't be the only choice. Mancini has in my eyes proven over and over again that he doesn't deserve to be managing our club. Whether or not Mourinho will come shouldn't really be the primary motivating factor when firing the Italian.

As I said earlier in this thread, for me Klopp is a personal preference. I would take Mourinho or Klopp in a fucking heartbeat.

manimanc said:
blue underpants said:
Whats worrying me is if they get that far ahead they could win it at the Swamp against us !!
If thats the case im leaving the country early April for a couple of weeks as we would never hear the end of it
what?
we`re the winners whatever happens,don`t you think?
they`ve took the piss out of us for being relegated and getting beat off bury and stockport for years,so us finishing second in the premiership and them rubbing it in our faces won`t be giving me sleepless nights one bit...
let them win it,the fact that we`re on a par with them will be sticking in their throats for a few more years to come...

Also the scum will NEVER win it like we won the title last season they bottled it they thought they won it we hurt them big time last season...

waspish said:
Be interesting what our owners do this summer will they back Mancini and with the money for the first choice players he wants?

If they do this and Mancini goes on to win the league for me he's here for the five years our owners gave him and believed in him..

This will also prove to the media we are no Chelsea and don't have knee jerk owners...

But if they let Mancini go in the summer there is only one manager we should go for who will Guarantee us trophies and is a manager who some of our fans detest its Mourinho anyone else and we could be in big danger of dropping out of top four..

But, but, Mourinho is the anti-Christ, who'll turn David Silva into Vinny Jones, and poke David Moyes in the eye ;).

Ruhr said:
Blue Heaven said:
Ruhr said:
he loves to build up his own teams, not to take over a team of stars

Another reason for him to come to City now...with a likely clear-out in the summer (I think it's going to be a very big cull - six or seven players), he might well get an opportunity to build the roster with a few big name, high-earning holdovers and young purchased talent and Academy youth players. That is what Barca did during the FS/TB era.

sure, that is what most City fans would support? Reading the transfer forum on here from time to time i have a different impression

Considering the transfer forum is where the plastics camp, I wouldn't pay much attention to what's said there if I were you.

hgblue said:
waspish said:

But, but, Mourinho is the anti-Christ, who'll turn David Silva into Vinny Jones, and poke David Moyes in the eye ;).
Ah, so it's finally sinking in, eh?!

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
I'd be very disappointed if City didn't at least try to move heaven and earth to convince him to come here.

Mourinho has to be first choice mate, he just has to be.

Like many, no problem with Klopp other than he is untried outside of Germany.

I too like the attitude and performance so far of Laudrup, who has hit the ground running.

Mourinho may well be first choice but he can't be the only choice. Mancini has in my eyes proven over and over again that he doesn't deserve to be managing our club. Whether or not Mourinho will come shouldn't really be the primary motivating factor when firing the Italian.

As I said earlier in this thread, for me Klopp is a personal preference. I would take Mourinho or Klopp in a fucking heartbeat.
Whatever our owners decide i will go along with..

jimharri said:
bluemc1 said:
i really dont get people saying we didnt do wrong selling De Jong and Johnson and it hasn't weakened the squad, if you think Garcia is better than De Jong you are mad and how many points had Johnson earned us this time last year, last year carling cup away to PL team wolves he rested players in came De Jong Johnson we knock 5 past them, this year home to Villa rest players we are out, the squad is miles weaker, what other reason can there be for the position we are in, dont say they have RVP this year he is not affecting how we perform to other teams, that is all down to our players tactics and team spirit.
dont what to see stats and mins on pitch = . this per Fxxkin that, bottom line you play Dzeko over Tevez you are not picking your strongest team, you leave a player like Milner out away to team fighting like mad to avoid relegation and bring in Nasri same applies, Mancini is letting personal issues affect City best possible chances of winning football matches and i as a City fan will call him on that all day.
When i started supporting City thats exactly what i did NOT Mancini its City that matters to me not his grudges, i am firmly of the opinion that all we need in charge is someone who can keep players happy and pick his best team or keep his best team happy
Not sure how many times it's been said on here, but it's plenty; De Jong wanted to leave.

Rooney wanted to leave united, manage the situation, why did he want to leave ? why was a world cup finalist not getting enough games ? he is the best in the world at what he does, when someone is the best in the world at their job i want them in my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.