Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
mostonbluemark said:
Thats probably because you are a Mancini outer and therefore beyond a resonable debate. But guess what i'm going to give you an opportunity to say which elements of my post you disagree with. Over to you, but i won't hold my breath.
For a start your blaming the pitches which is just laughable, then you blame Khaldoon for some ridiculous reason, Mancini has had hundreds of millions to spend but has wasted it on either players who don't fit in with our system ie Dzeko or just crap like Savic and Nasri. Your whole post pretty much sums up Mancini as a chequebook manager. The likes of Klopp and Mourinho have brought amazing success without ridiculous funds. Then you can add in the european factor which is indefensible Mancini is just poor in europe end off. One point of Ajax ffs.

Mouriniho is not a cheque book manager?
I don't know about Mourinho at Porto, but ever since he is the personification of the cheque book manager

Ferguson bought RVP in the Summer, and we knew then what a decisive moment that was. We expected a response but were amazed at what transpired in the last week in August. I was quite happy that we didn't sign RVP, but I expected we'd strengthen elsewhere.

I can take finishing 2nd best to Utd, I can't take meltdown and under-performing. We play to our maximum and nothing else is acceptable. Is that players, manager or the club's fault?

mostonbluemark said:
Kept off the forum for as long as i could after yesterday knowing Bluemoon would be in meltdown. No doubt last night was poor, unusually poor, compared to what we have been used to over the last couple of years. I recall this time last year when we struggled around the same time and i suspect its because we are a little lightweight especially our creative players like Silva, Nasri, Sergio etc perhaps the heavier pitches have a bearing on our perfomances at this time of the year. Its a question not an opinion or excuse.

What i find laughable is posters coming on here saying Bobby should have signed him in the summer or his treatment of other squad players is this/that as if they had UEFA coaching badges. I'm sure if you sat down with the players who played yesterday and asked them why they performed the way they did they would be just as puzzled as us and the manager. The fact is it happens and its only our third defeat this season. Yes we haven't hit the heights we did last season but i suspect that this is a result of teams playing defensively at home as well as parking the bus at our place.

What i found unusual about last night was Southampton actually took the game to us which put us on the backfoot, as did Liverpool, exposing Garcia and Lescottt. Bobby has identified the solution to this by wanting to sign players, especially wide ones, with pace to catch out teams on the break. This is the reason we were allegedly in for Alexis Sanchez.

There is no doubt Bobby was let down by the Club in the summer particularly failing to sign Hazard and Van Persie. So in that respect, in my opinion, the blame doesn't fall on Bobbys shoulders but firmly at the feet of Khaldoon. I just hope for all our sakes that he gets the support he does deserve in the summer and we can all end this monthly/weekly/daily pantomime that goes on on this forum surrounding the managers future. Bobby should be here for the long haul, he's earnt that chance but Khaldoon needs to pull his finger out and give the manager the right tools to do the job. He identified all the issues that would bite us on the arse this season in trying to defend the title and was given one solution, Nastisic. Here's hoping for the summer.
What a disgraceful post that is.

It's the clubs fault for not backing him?

Choosing a manager over our own club? What a fickle 'fan' you are. Disgusting

Marvin said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
For a start your blaming the pitches which is just laughable, then you blame Khaldoon for some ridiculous reason, Mancini has had hundreds of millions to spend but has wasted it on either players who don't fit in with our system ie Dzeko or just crap like Savic and Nasri. Your whole post pretty much sums up Mancini as a chequebook manager. The likes of Klopp and Mourinho have brought amazing success without ridiculous funds. Then you can add in the european factor which is indefensible Mancini is just poor in europe end off. One point of Ajax ffs.

Mouriniho is not a cheque book manager?
I don't know about Mourinho at Porto, but ever since he is the personification of the cheque book manager

Ferguson bought RVP in the Summer, and we knew then what a decisive moment that was. We expected a response but were amazed at what transpired in the last week in August. I was quite happy that we didn't sign RVP, but I expected we'd strengthen elsewhere.

I can take finishing 2nd best to Utd, I can't take meltdown and under-performing. We play to our maximum and nothing else is acceptable. Is that players, manager or the club's fault?
Are you still comparing city sacking Mancini to the farce at Chelsea by the way?

mostonbluemark said:
DD said:
So are we saying that the only thing that makes a successful team is throwing money at the situation? How on earth can anyone blame Khaldoon for this? We are all aware that we have just posted a £95 million annual loss and this needs to be drastically reduced. There comes a point when a manager has to do his bit in the way of coaching, management and tactics. The fact is Mancini is a chequebook manager who gets by in life by signing expensive players. We could all do that.

Bobby wanted Van Persie and Hazard and for the same money those two might have cost he got Garcia, Sinclair, Wright et al. That had nothing to do with Marwood as inevitably everything goes through Khaldoon. Thats what i don't understand. I understand about FFP, we are all experts on this by now thanks to our more knowledgeable posters, i supported the club stance in the summer on agents fees. But after all that we could still have got the two players Bobby wanted for the same outlay. Thats what puzzles me. Can't blame Bobby for that.

But Bob should not have taken on players like Garcia, Rodwell, Sinclair and Maicon if he didn't rate them. It was a collective fuck up of monumental proportions and no-one at the club comes out of it looking good.

For those wondering, the next player who will have the impact RVP has had on the title race is.....

Bale.

We have to get him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
What did he achieve at Porto without huge funds?

Oh please
Well if you don't know he won a uefa cup and CL and two league titles. At Inter without spending hundreds of millions he won the treble.

I know exactly what he has won. He has the money he spends it. And he can buy some shite

grim up north said:
Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
grim up north said:
Don't know ask the Madrid players

What about the Chelsea team? Porto? Madrid last season?

What about Madrid this season

Fair point, but I myself am 100% sure that if mourinho was our manager, the whole structure of the team would be different, and we would be a better team. He has proved it time after time, this season is just a one off for him. The fact that everyone who knows anything about football knows mourinho is going surely cannot help the mindset of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.