Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what he's done while being here, Mancini has earned the right to turn the situation around next season, even if we win nothing this year.

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
Oh please
Well if you don't know he won a uefa cup and CL and two league titles. At Inter without spending hundreds of millions he won the treble.

I know exactly what he has won. He has the money he spends it. And he can buy some shite
At Porto is Net spend was -5 million

Blue2112 said:
mostonbluemark said:
There is no doubt Bobby was let down by the Club in the summer particularly failing to sign Hazard and Van Persie. So in that respect, in my opinion, the blame doesn't fall on Bobbys shoulders but firmly at the feet of Khaldoon. I just hope for all our sakes that he gets the support he does deserve in the summer and we can all end this monthly/weekly/daily pantomime that goes on on this forum surrounding the managers future. Bobby should be here for the long haul, he's earnt that chance but Khaldoon needs to pull his finger out and give the manager the right tools to do the job. He identified all the issues that would bite us on the arse this season in trying to defend the title and was given one solution, Nastisic. Here's hoping for the summer.

Whilst not disagreeing with your points the team we had out last night should have been more than capable of handling Southampton. Of course it doesn't always work out like that but it was the manner in which we lost that is the concern more so than the actual losee itself. Mancini afterwards expressed the opinion that next week there will be changes and only players who want to fight will be in the team. So i'm guessing it's going to be Vinny, Zabba and Milner v Leeds on they're own.

I'm sorry but I'm getting tired of trying to be polite to all my fellow Blues; frankly it is delusional to think that Bobby does not share a huge part of the blame for our form this season. I'm disappointed that he did not get all the players he wanted when he wanted them but he has enough resources to be doing better.

Yesterday's performance was not all Bobby's fault: you can't legislate for error's like Hart's and Barry's but we still should have had enough to beat Southampton. That performance was absolutely disgraceful and the players have to look at themselves but it also highlighted faults that are not new in the team, that are not new this season and that should have been addressed by the manager.

I'd love Bobby to put things right but how long does he need to do thing s like getting his team fit enough and disciplined enough to play a pressing game and step up to it when your opponents do what Saints did yesterday?

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
Oh please
Well if you don't know he won a uefa cup and CL and two league titles. At Inter without spending hundreds of millions he won the treble.

I know exactly what he has won. He has the money he spends it. And he can buy some shite

He tends to get good value for money to be fair and wins big things straight away. He just tends not to stick around very long.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Fantastic great manager. Mancin didn't spend a rite lot at Lazio and Fiorentina and did great also

grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:

Fantastic great manager. Mancin didn't spend a rite lot at Lazio and Fiorentina and did great also
Won the CL did he?
Do you really think Mancini is a better manager than Mourinho?

Blue2112 said:
Have to say I can't understand the way Nasri has played since coming here. I used to watch him at Arsenal pick the ball up and run at defenders going past them with ease playing a nice one two and getting a shot off at goal. Here he's hardly done nothing more than pick up the ball and play nice little flicks and triangle passes in the middle of the pitch causing little or no effect whatsoever. Surely he must be playing to orders.

Or disobeying them; in which case, he should not be selected.

Why isn't he under orders to get the ball and run at defenders?

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Won the CL did he?
Do you really think Mancini is a better manager than Mourinho?

Never said that. Your point was Mouriniho is not a cheque book manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.