Mancini out? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
I agree love, it's a shame cos bobs a strong guy, who u want next Carlo or laudrup.

Not calling for Mancini's head myself. But were he to go my choice would be Mourinho because my favourite Klopp is unavailable. Ancelotti will be unavailable too unless someone like Mourinho replaces him but I think Ancelotti is a better coach than Mancini. Not keen on the Laudrup/Moyes type suggestions, prefer someone with Champions League experience even if the experience is only recent (Klopp). I don't see either as an upgrade on Mancini.

BillyShears said:
C.MR said:
Awwww that's not going to please many people on here, a negative story about Mancini would of been much better. Have a laugh, all he's doing is taking the p*ss out of you lot.

A whole 8 posts and you feel that comfortable? Fucking hell you're a brave boy ...

Sorry I will just agree with all the negativity until I reach 200 posts then I will express my own opinion.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
C.MR said:
Awwww that's not going to please many people on here, a negative story about Mancini would of been much better. Have a laugh, all he's doing is taking the p*ss out of you lot.

Fuck me, one defeat and this forum is infested with them. Gotten over May 13th now have you sunshine?

No I will never forget that day as it was the best day of my life, do I have to be a Mancini-hater to be classed as a city supporter? And in all honesty I think you're the one who has gotten over May 13th considering all the negativity, after one defeat.

It's not the defeat mate, it's been the lacklustre performances for the last 3 games culminating in Saturdays embarrassment. By its Carlo for me.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 pm --<br /><br />Bty

C.MR said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
C.MR said:

Fuck me, one defeat and this forum is infested with them. Gotten over May 13th now have you sunshine?

No I will never forget that day as it was the best day of my life, do I have to be a Mancini-hater to be classed as a city supporter? And in all honesty I think you're the one who has gotten over May 13th considering all the negativity, after one defeat.

Not so sure about you, your trying too hard it's normally a bad sign

C.MR said:
BillyShears said:
C.MR said:

A whole 8 posts and you feel that comfortable? Fucking hell you're a brave boy ...

Sorry I will just agree with all the negativity until I reach 200 posts then I will express my own opinion.

You're going to fit right in ...

A bloke calling himself or called Louis Cooper wrote this on the MUEN. Great post and one I agree with:

Let us not forget, that the self professed 'biggest club in the world' won NOTHING last season. Arsenal have won nothing for 7 years. I don't recall any sackings.

Let us not forget, Mancini has won FA Cup, League and CS in 3 years at the club. EVERY City fan would have snapped RM's hand off with that promise 3 years ago. In the beginning, Ferguson won nothing for 5 years - even after massive player investments (Webb, Ince, Pallister etc). It took Fergie 13 years to win the CL. And for such a great manager he has only won 2 out of 20. Mourinho has won as many in less than one third of the time. Of the current crop of PL Managers, only Wenger and Ferguson have won more than Mancini.

Let us not forget that Mancini is 48. Wenger is 63. Ferguson is 71 and both have much more knowledge and experience than RM. He will get better and learn. You can't compare him to any of the others. It's like comparing on old pro to a player breaking through and learning his trade.

I do think the next 12 games will tell us all we need to know - i.e. if we fight to the end. But Mancini has to improve - like everyone else. He needs to improve his body language, his engagement with players and his decision making in team selection and tactics (especially in Europe). His self awareness and desire to improve will be the key to staying or going. Also his solidarity with Txiki and the owner.

Let's not forget, a change will play into the hands of our rivals.

Is Mancini's offering acceptable? Is 2 out of 3 trophy winning seasons acceptable (not forgetting this season is not over yet) after 3 full seasons in charge?

Damn right it is.

FORZA MANCINI

mayo31 said:
A bloke calling himself or called Louis Cooper wrote this on the MUEN. Great post and one I agree with:

Let us not forget, that the self professed 'biggest club in the world' won NOTHING last season. Arsenal have won nothing for 7 years. I don't recall any sackings.

Let us not forget, Mancini has won FA Cup, League and CS in 3 years at the club. EVERY City fan would have snapped RM's hand off with that promise 3 years ago. In the beginning, Ferguson won nothing for 5 years - even after massive player investments (Webb, Ince, Pallister etc). It took Fergie 13 years to win the CL. And for such a great manager he has only won 2 out of 20. Mourinho has won as many in less than one third of the time. Of the current crop of PL Managers, only Wenger and Ferguson have won more than Mancini.

Let us not forget that Mancini is 48. Wenger is 63. Ferguson is 71 and both have much more knowledge and experience than RM. He will get better and learn. You can't compare him to any of the others. It's like comparing on old pro to a player breaking through and learning his trade.

I do think the next 12 games will tell us all we need to know - i.e. if we fight to the end. But Mancini has to improve - like everyone else. He needs to improve his body language, his engagement with players and his decision making in team selection and tactics (especially in Europe). His self awareness and desire to improve will be the key to staying or going. Also his solidarity with Txiki and the owner.

Let's not forget, a change will play into the hands of our rivals.

Is Mancini's offering acceptable? Is 2 out of 3 trophy winning seasons acceptable (not forgetting this season is not over yet) after 3 full seasons in charge?

Damn right it is.

FORZA MANCINI
spot on for me that.

LoveCity said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
I agree love, it's a shame cos bobs a strong guy, who u want next Carlo or laudrup.

Not calling for Mancini's head myself. But were he to go my choice would be Mourinho because my favourite Klopp is unavailable. Ancelotti will be unavailable too unless someone like Mourinho replaces him but I think Ancelotti is a better coach than Mancini. Not keen on the Laudrup/Moyes type suggestions, prefer someone with Champions League experience even if the experience is only recent (Klopp). I don't see either as an upgrade on Mancini.
I agree with this and was saying the same to someone else the other day.. there aren't any other great upgrades on managers that are available besides Klopp and Mourinho and neither will probably come here which is why I'm really hesitant about ppl wanting mancini sacked.. all these other names like laudrup and Moyes don't have champions league experience and would be a really big risk IMO in bringing them into replace Mancini. If ur gonna sack bobby u beat make sure u have someone really good lined up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.