Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

My view from the game.
We lined up 4-3-3 so had a narrow midfield with out any bite.
Some where getting on Micah's back but at times he had 2 and 3 coming down his side without support.
In first 15-20 mins we went forward well and midfield had movement.
Once Wolves scored the equaliser we started to sit deeper and the front 3 ended up being our only forward playing players.

Hart. couldn't have done anything for goals

Richards. Left exsposed

Company. Let Doyle get to him a few times.

K. Toure. Poor game, didnt win headers poor clearance for second and now where near player for 1st goal.Poor
Boateng. ok needs games- Barry tracked back to support.

Barry. didnt do much wrong but ineffective going forward.

Y.Toure. For a big lad doesnt win headers or tackle hard. Goes backwards to much. Made one run forward but not good enough for driving force in midfield.

Milner. One good ball in to box early on then like other midfielders was out muscled and not able to contain the movement by the wolves 4 midfielders.

Silva. Looked like could create something at anytime when had ball, but to many times we let Wolves regroup and get back behind the ball.

Bala. Looked sharp early on and should have scored. Got clattered on halfway line after 25mins and went quiet for a while. Needs game time but should have come off in second half.

Ade. Looked full of running in first half, should have done better with header in first and shot in second half. Needs game time. Thought showed passion when arguing with Company.

Thought that we should have played our 4-4-1-1 in midfield to combat Wolves wide players. They had width and we needed to make there wingers have to track back to follow our players.
My Team yesterday from the squad used would have been.

----------------Hart----------------
Richards---Kolo---Vinny---Boateng
SWP-----Milner---Barry---Johnson
-------------Silva--------
------------------Ade-----

Subs- Ade for Bala(for game time), Yaya for Barry/Silva last 15mins to shut game out.
Playing that formation causes Wolves wide men to tack back and when they go forward our full backs get support.

LoveCity said:
Discounting the mind-boggling substitution, it wasn't his fault. He set up an attacking team, he screamed instructions at the players, they just didn't want to play after we scored.

Mancini in.
they didn't won.t to play???? and who fucking fault is that ???

Arry is Bent said:
If the axe falls on Bobby we need Harry redknapp. He will sort it.

This is from a spurs forum.......

"I really have had enough of Redknapps shit selections.

Keane? WTF? Chasing game and bring on Wilson?

Plus Im sick of us bottling big games away*

sound familier...the grass aint allways greener

talk of firing him is ridiculous but something that does bother me is that the players don't really seem to relate to him well. i'm no andy gray and don't how important this is but if you were to ask me if the players would fight for their manager, my answer would be no..

West Brom away, Rags at home next two games. Lets face it they could easily be lost. What if that happens? What would the Mancini fans be saying then?

I am so disappointed with our progress since the takeover and we need to get it sorted quickly. WBA is now a must win game and they are clearly a better side than Wolves.

lee-mcfc said:
blue dallas said:
prick of the season.
agreed

& he hasn't even came back onto this thread, says it all really

Heres a post from December last year...

Quote;
And most of the fans said... "Fuck off back to stretford you rag useless wanker" At last we dont have a rag in charge.. Get a grip for fuck sake how can us keep changing managers all the time be a good thing.So what he played for the rags his commitment to City could never be questioned.I...

I will let you guess who posted it.. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.