Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

tamworthblue said:
mancitymark said:
If all the Mancin lovers still want him , I suggest you watch the interview just now on Sky . He looks like a lost kid ... no idea, no hope and no inspiration.

His quote .. "Wolves deserved to win because they run more than us"

Jesus christ ...... we are fucked with this clown

No, we are fucked with these players because they don't give a fucking shit. That was terrible. Only Silva gave a fuck out there up front today. And DeNiro...I tell you why Ade was subbed...he's shit.

It's certainly given the " City have bought a team of mercenaries " brigade more fuel for their fire.

bluemoon32 said:
tamworthblue said:
No, we are fucked with these players because they don't give a fucking shit. That was terrible. Only Silva gave a fuck out there up front today. And DeNiro...I tell you why Ade was subbed...he's shit.

It's certainly given the " City have bought a team of mercenaries " brigade more fuel for their fire.
dont apologise!
he is a dick!

Bobbins said:
PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..

Whilst I am not happy with the result today I find this thread a complete embarrassment!!!

Could you imagine the rag twats delight on sadcafe when they see this??? You have just given them a stick to beat us with yet again. We would slaughter them for such a thread and no doubt be calling them fickle and arm chair supporters at the very leaste.

Take a bow fuctard !!!
You worry what the rags will think in cyber space!
PMSL - What a fucktard!

mancitygaz said:
PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..
I'm gonna call you a dick, dick.
sorry mods
so if you think he's a dick for questioning the substitution you must understand why it was made! So WHY?

mancitygaz said:
Shocking and hard to explain but to call for peoples head is extreme to say the least

I assume you put 'extreme' as a euphemism for 'astronomically and stunningly idiotic'? Which would in turn be a euphemism for something that would go against the COC.

mcfcliam said:
Unbelievable thread.

Yes, today was a tactical nightmare but to want him out?

Surely a WUM.

Mate, what would you have done today when he took Ade off?<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 pm --<br /><br />
stanman said:
mancitygaz said:
I'm gonna call you a dick, dick.
sorry mods
so if you think he's a dick for questioning the substitution you must understand why it was made! So WHY?

Yes, am looking forward to MCGs reply.

bluemoon32 said:
tamworthblue said:

Not sure if you're having a go at me or not...not important. Mancini was spot on there. They did run more than us...way, way more. They closed down on us (like NDJ usually does for us) and got 'in amongst us' in the midfield. We missed Tevez BIG TIME because he's our other terrier. Silva and Tevez together look good for me. Get someone else in (Adam) and fuck Ade off and all of a sudden we have a front three that give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.