Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

I'm sick of the slow-tempo, counter-attacking football thingy which doesn't seem to work all the time (not saying it doesn't, against Chelski was a HUGE success).

I heard Mancio wanted to play "possession football" but when I read the possession at halftime against Wolves, "85% Wolves | 15% Us", I was baffled.

When I saw Ade out for Zaba, I thought I was just having a bad nightmare, turns out I wasn't.

For the entire 90 mins, all the saw was a lack of passion, drive and desire to win. It's sad, it's like how primma-donnas act. Is this the team's true nature when Tevez isn't around??

I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm having more and more negative opinions about Mancio. Leaning towards OUT.

Blueknows said:
whats that gonna achieve ? early days yet just look at some of the games lost by others around us.......

Your spot on all the teams are dropping points! We r still 4th! And for fuck sake we have only played 10 games.

stanman said:
mancitygaz said:
I'm gonna call you a dick, dick.
sorry mods
so if you think he's a dick for questioning the substitution you must understand why it was made! So WHY?
Why? I don't know.

He's a dick for calling for our managers head.

So, yeah he's a dick and so are you.

Oh piss of you absolute idiot, will you never learn from the past it's not the fucking answer

3 games lost all season, unbelievable

bobmcfc said:
i was happy to see ade off for zab. bad day today but still top 4.

Agree.Adebayor once again was shite.Fucking clueless.We definitely need another striker,adebayor and jo must go!
Big game syndrome once again,great team spirit and fight from the ten men last week,nothing this week.

If players don't want to play for mancini then he is best fucking them off as it seems to me that if he doesn't then they will get him the sack and we don't need to be changing managers every fucking year.

SkyBlueCitizen said:
I heard Mancio wanted to play "possession football" but when I read the possession at halftime against Wolves, "85% Wolves | 15% Us", I was baffled.

As if.....

Totnes Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
i was happy to see ade off for zab. bad day today but still top 4.

Agree.Adebayor once again was shite.Fucking clueless.We definitely need another striker,adebayor and jo must go!
Big game syndrome once again,great team spirit and fight from the ten men last week,nothing this week.
Sorry sir but you also are a dick.
apologies

southstandrebel said:
Really great performance today against a quality team. I was really impressed with the efforts of yaya toure and gareth barry who controlled the game really well.
Baltelli was absolutly brilliant going forward and I was really impressed with the substitutions . Mancini deserves an award for the way the team played today.

Obvious rag scum, try harder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.