Mancini OUT NOW!!!!

It wasn't Mancini's fault today, it was the player's lack of passion and desire. He knew he had to change it and yes it may have been a rash decision to take Ade off but if he hadn't have changed it I'm pretty sure he would be getting more abuse.

Neil McNab said:
Bobbins said:
Whilst I am not happy with the result today I find this thread a complete embarrassment!!!

Could you imagine the rag twats delight on sadcafe when they see this??? You have just given them a stick to beat us with yet again. We would slaughter them for such a thread and no doubt be calling them fickle and arm chair supporters at the very leaste.

Take a bow fuctard !!!
You worry what the rags will think in cyber space!
PMSL - What a fucktard!

I couldn't give a fook what any rag thinks about us I just think it is stupid to give them another stick to beet us with, I wish some City fans wouldn't embarrass the rest of us with their ridiculas knee jerk reactions. When we beat manure in the derby he will be a hero again and all the FUCTARDS will be claiming him to be the new messiah again. It was a bad week at the office all around !! Get over it.

PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..

Mancin out for 'BIG name' so when he loses a game or makes a decision you dont like you can make a new thread saying "'BIG name' out NOW!!!!!"

Imagine likes of MON, Hodgson or Moyes in charge of us and orchestrated that absolutely mind boggling substitution today, he'd have been slaughtered! How does Mancini get away with it? I can only assume it's the foreign more glamorous name.

Outplayed by a team that wanted it more than we did. Fair play to Wolves, they never stopped working while we seemed to relax after we scored. Lets not sack Mancini after losing a few games, we cant keep sacking managers, give him time and all will come good. Lets learn and move on. Onwards and upwards!

Bobbins said:
PaulPowre said:
The bloke is shite.

2-1 down and takes off Ade and brings on Zab FFS.

Disgraceful tactics..

Whilst I am not happy with the result today I find this thread a complete embarrassment!!!

Could you imagine the rag twats delight on sadcafe when they see this??? You have just given them a stick to beat us with yet again. We would slaughter them for such a thread and no doubt be calling them fickle and arm chair supporters at the very leaste.

Take a bow fuctard !!!

Take your point and I don't condone the thread but to be perfectly honest I couldn't give a flying f___ what United fans think of us I care what's best for City. Bizarre substitution and Mancini's comments about the performance are all true at least he realises it but they still don't atone for some of the baffling decisions to my mind.

The Mancini out mularchy maybe a bit strong, but ffs what dya fkin expect, we are stumbling along, the players are taking the piss out of the manager, the owner and most of all, the fkin fans, not with the odd shite performance but for the sheer lack of effort on their behalf plus going on the piss after the Arse game and completely against the Managers wishes, AGAIN.
What the fuk are people expected to say, i mean, you can't say fuk all against Bobby because you get called a rag or a lesser fan, grow up ffs, we were fkin shite today(again) and Bobby needs to sort it out, before the OP gets his wishes, because we are in a RESULTS BUISNESS, it's not as if we have been fukin flying, we have been stuttering in a league where everyone can see, is there for the taking.

PS, This maybe stating the bleeding obvious, but if we underperform and get battered in the next two league games(and go out the cup), the writing maybe well and truly on the wall for Bobby, whether the Inners or outers like it, it maybe to late.

WAKE UP YOU LAZY, OVERPAID NOT GIVING A TOSS EGOTISTICAL SHOWER OF IGNORANT TWATS.

^^^^ Not the BM posters btw,nor even the mods, but the twattin' players, well most of 'em anyway.

PS, Silva, you da' man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.