Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

I would seriously be pissed off if we sack Mancini now and appoint either Rijkaard or O'Neill because if you think Roberto is divisive wait and see these two managers in action.

There just isn't anyone out there readily available at the moment if we got rid of him.

People can talk about us having players out injured and we have but the players we have put out this season should be more than enough to avoid numerous sub standard performances, personally i don't think we have improved in the year Mancini has been in charge.

For me he is not the manager who will end our trophy drought. He never was.

Failsworth_Blue said:
Neil McNab said:
Oh dear, get lucky in a couple of games and it matters no we've played crap because we have a couple of more points than the Spurs!

Since Mancini took over we've picked up the same amount of points as Spurs and played only one game more. A couple of games did you say? Think again
The guy you were replying to said this season, you're saying they've done better than us then over a longer period, defeating your own argument. Points tell only part of the story, we've played shit so far this season!

Hughes sure was a legend, spending our own money on guys like Santa Cruz.

What a waste, at least Mancini has some class and common sense.

I reckon we should be on the look out for a youngish ambitious manager who is out of a job and in his last one at the very least needs to have won say.
3 consecutive titles and lets say 5 cups in those years would be a asking alot but a bonus, I know it's going to be hard to find someone with these credentials but if we drop lucky and one comes available I think we should jump at the chance,get him in quick style.Then let him build his own squad give him a little time to get it right and mayabe just maybe...

Nah never going to happen managers like that wouldn't be available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.