Mancini Outers - Who do you suggest?

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
I was a Hughes Inner. Not up to me to suggest a replacement since I never wanted the Italian Clown in the first place.
Mate no offence but Hughes was so good he got snapped up by the european ginats Fulham after a year out. Says alot about how much he is rated<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
blucat599 said:
If our owners are prepared to pay ridiculous prices for average players, maybe they should think about paying Mourinho all the money he would ever need to sort us out
Fuck me do you work for the media with a comment like that

BLUEMATT23 said:
Seriously who is available at this given time to manage should we fire Mancini?

I can't think of many unless we poach someone like Redknapp, Wenger?, not much chance though.

I don't want O'neill, I don't want Rijkard, their is not many choices available

After thinking about this for a couple of days, I've convinced myself the man for the job is........

Alex McLeish.

Good man manager, good tactician, learned under "That twat at the Swamp" and has managed with more money than his rivals & under pressure at Rangers.

same old names regurgitated.

my pick, roberto di matteo-sets teams up to attack, stretches the pitch, and in a very attractive style.

Fuck it after reading some of the most terrible suggestions im just gooa throw my hat in with Gary Megson. I mean why noy it fits in with all the other turds mentioned on this thread

AXE ONLY IF WE GET (not in any order)
-Maradona (inspirational leader+ tevez will stay for YONKS!)
-Hiddick - amazing.
-Jose Mourinho - godly.

Aussie! said:
-Hiddick - amazing.
-Jose Mourinho - godly.

Maradona couldn't coach a dog in from a snow storm with a pork chop.

Barcon said:
Aussie! said:
-Hiddick - amazing.
-Jose Mourinho - godly.

Maradona couldn't coach a dog in from a snow storm with a pork chop.

made me lol.

Rammy Blue said:
made me lol.
To be fair me too :o)

I'd love Sven to be brought in to work alongside Mancini. The 2 of them together would be a lot better than Fat Platt.

My dream appointment has always been Jose but he's kinda busy at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.