Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Would not suprise me the Balotelli money from Milan would equal the amount we have to pay Mancini and his back room staff for compensation, less money for Cavani etc..

Completely ridiculous.

FORZA MANCINI.

If this is a deliberate plot by the media and bookies, City could easily release a statement before the game saying Mancini is going nowhere.

sam-caddick said:
Would not suprise me the Balotelli money from Milan would equal the amount we have to pay Mancini and his back room staff for compensation, less money for Cavani etc..

Completely ridiculous.

FORZA MANCINI.

Not if he gets another job though, can't be paid by 2 clubs at once, no?

And not if he resigns, either.

cleavers said:
andyblue said:
pardoe said:
Can someone tell me what the f*ck's actually happened, as because of the chopping of the thread all i can make out is that Balague's said Pellegrini's on his way to City, one BlueMoon member's tried to claim he has a source...but that's it?!?

Balague wrote a story in AS, saying that Pellegrini is confirmed. He also describes Suleiman Al-Fahim as our owner. I'm a bit dubious about it, to put it mildly. The story is here:
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/05/10/mas_futbol/1368219513_326123.html
Only a "bit" dubious given the name of our owner he's used ?

As I said, "a bit dubious about it, to put it mildly". I'd be very surprised if this story was real. So far we have one source and that source has an enormous error. No doubt it is this story that has driven down the odds on Pellegrini but that is a pretty glaring error.

Does anyone think this backs up the post a couple of weeks ago saying Guardiola would be our manager in 2 years. Be interesting to see if the new guy gets a 2 year contract, if indeed this all comes true!

johnmc said:
TCIB said:
Looks like the laptop is coming into the bathroom with me so i can keep an eye on this.

I know some of us might get excited by this news but hats taking it a bit far.

I deserved that for such lax wording, i should have known better and shall not make this mistake aga... today.

Bastardo :p

pardoe said:
Ric said:
Sorry, had to split the thread as it seemed to be slowing the server down. You can saee the old thread here.

Can't we just deleted the thread altogether, or at least hide it until after the game tomorrow? This sort of rumourmongering panic is doing no-one any good, and isn't healthy ahead of a big game tomorrow.

I don't think it's healthy to just prevent discussion of such an important topic for the sake of it. The rumours are gathering momentum, rightly or wrongly, but people are bound to want to discuss it.

Fcuking ridiculous if we get rid of Mancini

If it's true, then these boys from Barcelona are the sort of people that I hope to be at the club for a long, long time. They're men of football and know what this squad is capable of, and in another manager's hands, there's no reason to suspect that we won't dominate England and be serious contenders in Europe.

Strange timing to be announced before the final but I'm glad it's before the summer transfer window so last summer's travesty doesn't happen again.

Fcuking ridiculous if we get rid of Mancini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.