Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
cmdub said:
pudge said:
God help the interviewer who asks Mancini about the speculation in the pre match build up
I'd imagine if it was going to be announced it would after match so im sure he'd give some non answer in the prematch
Well last time didn't go so well...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJtO_mUgwg[/youtube]
God I am gonna fucking miss him if he leaves I really am. He's such a likable guy and aggravates ferguson. Many a tear will be shed if we win and he announces he's leaving

At the end of the day, whatever ends up happening with our manager situation, this has been handled very poorly.

RMancini said:
Nimrod can fuck off, fucking how dare he question Mancini. Mancini is fucking the messiah you are a slug, and someone needs to pour some salt on u, you slimy ****. Fucking piss off with you anti Mancini views fuck face, you need a cold hard fucking punch and a fucking dose of shit then maybe you can understand how pitiful your past comments were. Turd.

Pure poetry.

It seems some posters on here have caught the dumb.

if it is over,its maine rd days sack the board all over again if this goes way i think its going, in a few yrs hes given us the league title,smashed the rags 6-1, fuck the cups, league title ffs, how many other managers gave us anything in last 30yrs, even when we did throw money at it, we live crazy world, but we all to blame, without us there would be no sky sports and no money, no stupid win a title or out the door.
all those yrs of pain,now the one guy who brought us success, is out, pushed/sacked whatever, he might be a dick sometimes with his tactics, but i for one will never forget May 13th 2012

Eccles Blue said:
Okiecoakie you can't say sensible things like 'wait until you hear something from the club' etc! I said that earlier, I never believe anything until it is on the Official site. But some people appear to enjoy just jumping on a bandwagon of negativity.

You`re up very late Flower ! Yep too many people on the bandwagon which serves nothing constructively,especially with such an important match in approx 14+ hours.
If Bobby is going then we need to await the reasons from both himself and Khaldoon before we can pass judgement on either parties.

Mancinii said:
An absolute club legend give the man a monument and name a stand after him.

Shouldn't you be queuing up at the megastore for your Gollum duvet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.