Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might shock a few of you, but if Pellegrini is the replacement they have in mind, I'd much rather just stick with Mancini. If he fails next year, then off he goes, but I don't feel that Pellegrini is a step up, or even sideways for that matter.

So, eh... Forza Mancini?

Despite his training ground dust up with City boss Roberto Mancini not long before he departed, Balotelli insists the Italian is the right man to take Man City forwards.

He said: “Roberto is the right man for the job and winning The FA Cup, I am sure, will mean he keeps the job.

“I was confident of Manchester City winning the title next season, but after the news of Alex Ferguson retiring I am even more confident.

“Roberto is the only man to bring that success for City. The players all like him.”
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4922954/Mario-Balotellis-FA-Cup-final-plans.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... plans.html</a>

If true a total shambles.

If media bullshit can the City Press office stop being such absolute push overs and make someone a fucking example by banning them. You know why you don't hear so much shit about other clubs all the time? Because for some reason ours just takes the abuse and everyone knows they can get away with it.

Just woke up in London for the final and I can't believe every paper is running the story that this now looks confirmed.
The day of the FA Cup final, no AGENDA my arse.

cant sleep wembley bound thought fuck it lets have a loook at wots goin on in the news.....sky bet saying theyve had some "massive" three figure sums on pellegrimi coming to replace bobby.....fuck off its cup final day you rag twats.

tell you what lets hav some three figure sums on harry potter to be gollums number 2 at ushited.

won fuck all since fergie quit city is our name.

This story is spreading fast. Covered in Swedish media this morning as well.

I hope (and I think) this will not in any way negatively effect Mancini and the squad's performance later today.

Where are we going to find a manager whose name is just one syllable off from being Man City?

Jokes aside, we need to take control of this period of transition for the rags and stamp our authority on the league. Fuck Europe, let's just rule the country for a decade first. I'd be happy with that.

Which might not happen now, if we sack Bobby. :(

Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Rammyblues said:
So to sum up, although we don't have owt concrete other than a supposed meeting and some rumours

1) Bert will bow out after prestige Chelsea game in New York.

2) Reason for leaving family

3) We get this Pellegrini fella who may or may not speak english

4) If he comes he is bringing with him his playmaker (think someone said Isco)

5) We are also getting Navas
0/5 See Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.