Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey! This thread escalated quickly.
Hope its all bollocks and Mancini stays but if Pellegrini gets the gig let's at least give him a chance.
Most of the posters spitting their dummies out over Bob probably going will calm down hopefully,Bob may have quit for his own reasons not been sacked.I remember when Mancini was made manager that I wasn't exactly overjoyed with his appointment,he proved me wrong.Pellegrini,if appointed,
may do likewise.

Why do our fans fall for this sh*t? This is how they hope it plays out..

Destabilising story just prior to a big game
Hope it has the effect required,
Mancini doesn't lift a trophy
Season called unsuccessful
Calls for Mancini to be sacked
Only 'decent' manager available (and that is stretching it) is Pellegrini
Pellegrini appointed

Everyone crows how right they were. F*ck me why do people fall for this time and time again.

Fortunately, I think we have players who are now stronger than this sh*t. If we do lose it won't be because of this IMO, in days gone by maybe, but this is a new MCFC and the sh*tbags of the press just better start getting used to it.

It amazes me that even the f*cking betting companies seem to be getting in on the act. I went to place a bet on Mancini staying as based on the pellegrini odds the Mancini ones should be very generous but could I find them on online? Could I f*ck. even they're not prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

Matt the Giant said:
This story is spreading fast. Covered in Swedish media this morning as well.

I hope (and I think) this will not in any way negatively effect Mancini and the squad's performance later today.

the rags media have released this to unsettle us. just like fergie has tried by retiring. do you think that would have "slipped out" had we been 2 points behind or in front? would it fuck.now this. seriously those saying there is no agenda (even the bluemoon rags) need to wake the fuck up.

we know the media are desperate for us to lose more than ever now the rags are nobodies but its someone inside city that has leaked this, has to be.
come on the players ram this back down the cunts throats.

de niro said:
the rags media have released this to unsettle us. just like fergie has tried by retiring. do you think that would have "slipped out" had we been 2 points behind or in front? would it fuck.now this. seriously those saying there is no agenda (even the bluemoon rags) need to wake the fuck up.

we know the media are desperate for us to lose more than ever now the rags are nobodies but its someone inside city that has leaked this, has to be.
come on the players ram this back down the ***** throats.

Well said sir. My thoughts exactly.

laserblue said:
de niro said:

come on the players ram this back down the ***** throats.

Well said sir. My thoughts exactly.

Can anyone find me anywhere that is offering odds on Mancini to stay as next City manager (I can't find any) that Chilean nobody is 1/10 then Mancini's odds should be 10/1 I would have some serious money on that. Please help.

Thing is, when you've been sussed, their methods cease to be effective, if anything they become motivational

Anyone send me a bookie with odds on Mancini to stay as manager for next season, can't find any. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.