Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening folks. Give bobby a great send off today.

It's all about the CL debacle

CTID!

Eccles Blue said:
MANCINI, MANCINI, HE COMES FROM ITALY TO MANAGE MAN CITY, MANCINI, MANCINI.

Come on City, The boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end!!

PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI - HE CAME FROM CHILE-EE, TO REPLACE MANCINI.................CTID

ANY1aBLUE said:
Eccles Blue said:

PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI - HE CAME FROM CHILE-EE, TO REPLACE MANCINI.................CTID

He came from sunny Spain to manage in the rain!

de niro said:
Matt the Giant said:
This story is spreading fast. Covered in Swedish media this morning as well.

I hope (and I think) this will not in any way negatively effect Mancini and the squad's performance later today.

the rags media have released this to unsettle us. just like fergie has tried by retiring. do you think that would have "slipped out" had we been 2 points behind or in front? would it fuck.now this. seriously those saying there is no agenda (even the bluemoon rags) need to wake the fuck up.

we know the media are desperate for us to lose more than ever now the rags are nobodies but its someone inside city that has leaked this, has to be.
come on the players ram this back down the ***** throats.

Silly. Why does whether we are successful or not depend on our noisy neighbours?! We will win or lose this match on the pitch and it wont effect fans or players - or mancini who will get another trophy on his CV to take with him for a new job in the summer, whilst we move on...........

I've heard that's the reason fergie resigned this week. He's desperate to come and manage man city. It's a done deal.

You heard it here first

ANY1aBLUE said:
Eccles Blue said:

Surely you can't be that excited about this mate. I'm certainly not the biggest mancini fan, but............surely you're wumming? :)

Heynckes for me. If I can't have him, then give Mancini another crack at the CL.

Re: Manchester City close on Pellegrini (merged)

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
It's all nonsense, he's going nowhere, if Mancini isn't Manager next season I'll change my name to Paddy Crerand (He's 5/2 to stay by the way, I've just had a sizeable bet with Paddy Power)

I'll give you 6/1 - better than paddy power, minimum £100

'Zinbet' the new home of online betting :)

Fuck me ,cup final day and this thread grows by 50 pages overnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.