Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know enough about Pellegrini to pass judgement but i'll be gutted if Mancini goes

hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Eccles Blue said:
MANCINI, MANCINI, HE COMES FROM ITALY TO MANAGE MAN CITY, MANCINI, MANCINI.

Come on City, The boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end!!

PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI - HE CAME FROM CHILE-EE, TO REPLACE MANCINI.................CTID

Surely you can't be that excited about this mate. I'm certainly not the biggest mancini fan, but............surely you're wumming? :)

Heynckes for me. If I can't have him, then give Mancini another crack at the CL.

I know I seem to be in the minority and i get called 'rag' here and other infantile stuff - but i do speak my mind and not afraid to do so.
Truth is, I cant wait for Mancini to go. I didnt want him in the first place and have always been frustrated by his; team selections, man management, tactics etc. I actually feel we could have achieved more in the time hes been here and it will feel like a weight/shackles lifted to me (and many players I believe) when he goes...............now i'm off to wembley cheers! CTID.

I haven't read the whole thread, but I take it no one has stooped so low as to embed a Celine Dion Video yet?

That Mark Ogden appears to have had quite a week. First the Bacon story, then bobby.

Now, someone posted on here that they thought Kidd mentions the Bacon story in the tunnel. Has someone within our club imparted both stories to Ogden??

malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

de niro said:
the rags media have released this to unsettle us. just like fergie has tried by retiring. do you think that would have "slipped out" had we been 2 points behind or in front? would it fuck.now this. seriously those saying there is no agenda (even the bluemoon rags) need to wake the fuck up.

we know the media are desperate for us to lose more than ever now the rags are nobodies but its someone inside city that has leaked this, has to be.
come on the players ram this back down the ***** throats.
This is my take too, and whoever it is, has *f*cked* up what should be an exciting time to one of speculation and in-fighting.

*IF* this is true, then Txiki will have f*cked this up from step 1. Thought he was supposed to be more professional than his predecessor, but I guess when it comes to managers, it's same old, same old. What a way to set up a transition.

I hope I get to eat my words about Txiki, I really do, but I it looks less and less like I will.

It's not something as simple as Mancini has decided he needs to go back to Italy to spend more time with his father is it? He has been ill for quite a while and he seems to be on the plane back home quite often. Maybe they have all come to a mutual agreement and the announcement won't be until after today's proceedings...

compared to yersterday the rumours surrounding Pelligrini have increased. I do think that he is a class manager and i will support him if he does arrive.

However I was hoping that Bobby was staying for at least another season, I just hope the team and us fans give massive support today because Bobby has been a great manager.

I have a funny feeling if Bobby does go he will end up at Monaco.

Anyway we have a FA Cup Final to win and bring home : )

ANY1aBLUE said:
hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
PELLEGRINI PELLEGRINI - HE CAME FROM CHILE-EE, TO REPLACE MANCINI.................CTID

Surely you can't be that excited about this mate. I'm certainly not the biggest mancini fan, but............surely you're wumming? :)

Heynckes for me. If I can't have him, then give Mancini another crack at the CL.

I know I seem to be in the minority and i get called 'rag' here and other infantile stuff - but i do speak my mind and not afraid to do so.
Truth is, I cant wait for Mancini to go. I didnt want him in the first place and have always been frustrated by his; team selections, man management, tactics etc. I actually feel we could have achieved more in the time hes been here and it will feel like a weight/shackles lifted to me (and many players I believe) when he goes...............now i'm off to wembley cheers! CTID.

have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

samharris said:
malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

Mancini wont burst into tears and throw a wobbly when he is sacked shortly. Its the fans who make a club - the rest are tools to get the job done for us. Our loyalty is to our club, wherever it is - maine rd or ethihad and whoever is in charge doesnt effect our loyalty.
Mancini will turn up at another club and move on without a flicker of emotion and not mention us again unless we play his side in CL when he will be even more determined to crush Man City. Its a fact of football.
Pellegrini seems a perfect fit for us and I for one cant wait to go forward with him - for me, it will be a breath of fresh air.
Now, im off to Wembley! CTID. Come on blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.