Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mooner said:
Why do our fans fall for this sh*t? This is how they hope it plays out..

Destabilising story just prior to a big game
Hope it has the effect required,
Mancini doesn't lift a trophy
Season called unsuccessful
Calls for Mancini to be sacked
Only 'decent' manager available (and that is stretching it) is Pellegrini
Pellegrini appointed

Everyone crows how right they were. F*ck me why do people fall for this time and time again.

quote]
This. Coincidence or conspiracy?

Fergie announces retirement week before City play in cup final. Media frenzy with cup final ignored.

A few four figure bets taken by bookies about Mancini being replaced to undermine City before match. Again given more publicity than final.

As Mancini said, City have upset the big 5 cartel and they don't like it. The rags money machine is worried the most.

I have just read the most comical report ever. The ITK genius that is Guillem Balague has written a story in Spanish newspaper AS confirming that we have appointed Pelligrini as coach for the new season.

Quote:

"The agreement with the current coach of Malaga was recently reached, after Txiki Begiristain received carte blanche from the owner of the English club, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, to close the deal with the Chilean coach."

Errr...one mistake there though Balague me lad - Sulaiman Al-Fahim is the chairman of bloody Portsmouth

Fucking comical

Who cares what the media do or don't think? Just don't listen to them, we all know they love a good rumour (and this is a great one)

All that matters is winning the FA cup - looking back in 12 months time hopefully we'll have one another trophy and any rumours will be completely forgotten

i cannot believe what I have just seen and heard,well I can as it was from those slags at slysports...

today is cup final day,correct?

two teams in the final,yes??

now I`m not being blinkered,not being bitter,not being paranoid,not imagining things but it`s all wigan and dave Whelan,wigan this..wigan that...dave Whelan this and they are desperate for the upset,absolutely fuckin desperate for a wigan win and it`s the same on talkshite,playing clips of past upsets and wigan wigan wigan...

and the most insulting thing,the thing that really has me spitting and shouting at the tv,on cup final day they decide to run the pellegrini to replace bobby story......on cup final day??

what the fuck are they playing at?

now I know posters will be saying turn off,switch over,press mute,walk out the room...etc...but it`s part of the ritual on a Saturday,sky sports news,bit of radio,soccer am,football football football.....

if we win today,that`s 3 trophies in 3 years,we`ve begged for times like these,pined for a trophy for 35 years,we got everything in place,a few tweeks here and there and we got the perfect squad,why oh why would we want to change things and get the fat,greasy paul sturrock look-a-like in....???

ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

Mancini wont burst into tears and throw a wobbly when he is sacked shortly. Its the fans who make a club - the rest are tools to get the job done for us. Our loyalty is to our club, wherever it is - maine rd or ethihad and whoever is in charge doesnt effect our loyalty.
Mancini will turn up at another club and move on without a flicker of emotion and not mention us again unless we play his side in CL when he will be even more determined to crush Man City. Its a fact of football.
Pellegrini seems a perfect fit for us and I for one cant wait to go forward with him - for me, it will be a breath of fresh air.
Now, im off to Wembley! CTID. Come on blues !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep !! I'll be off later.. Come on City,Come on Mancini..

manimanc said:
i cannot believe what I have just seen and heard,well I can as it was from those slags at slysports...

today is cup final day,correct?

two teams in the final,yes??

now I`m not being blinkered,not being bitter,not being paranoid,not imagining things but it`s all wigan and dave Whelan,wigan this..wigan that...dave Whelan this and they are desperate for the upset,absolutely fuckin desperate for a wigan win and it`s the same on talkshite,playing clips of past upsets and wigan wigan wigan...

and the most insulting thing,the thing that really has me spitting and shouting at the tv,on cup final day they decide to run the pellegrini to replace bobby story......on cup final day??

what the fuck are they playing at?

now I know posters will be saying turn off,switch over,press mute,walk out the room...etc...but it`s part of the ritual on a Saturday,sky sports news,bit of radio,soccer am,football football football.....

if we win today,that`s 3 trophies in 3 years,we`ve begged for times like these,pined for a trophy for 35 years,we got everything in place,a few tweeks here and there and we got the perfect squad,why oh why would we want to change things and get the fat,greasy paul sturrock look-a-like in....???

They have lost their messiah this week, the last thing they need is to up city for a cup final..

Theyre hurting.. good.

Balague needs a proof reader.

Hope for just one day, this Cup Final day we can concentrate on the match and not Mancini in/out.

So let me get this straight. Txiki had lunch with pelligrini's agent. And now everyone thinks pelligrini is coming to city?

So does pellegrini's agent only represent pelligrini? Could it not possibly have been about a player and this is all a smokescreen?

Just a thought<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 am --<br /><br />Worth a read

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportlive.co.za/soccer/spanish/2013/04/17/pellegrini-distances-himself-from-agent-s-comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportlive.co.za/soccer/spani ... s-comments</a>

Feed the Elk said:
So let me get this straight. Txiki had lunch with pelligrini's agent. And now everyone thinks pelligrini is coming to city?

So does pellegrini's agent only represent pelligrini? Could it not possibly have been about a player and this is all a smokescreen?

Just a thought

Correct. He represents Isco as well. Let's hope there is more chance of him turning up at City than Pinot Grigio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.