Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
i cannot believe what I have just seen and heard,well I can as it was from those slags at slysports...

today is cup final day,correct?

two teams in the final,yes??

now I`m not being blinkered,not being bitter,not being paranoid,not imagining things but it`s all wigan and dave Whelan,wigan this..wigan that...dave Whelan this and they are desperate for the upset,absolutely fuckin desperate for a wigan win and it`s the same on talkshite,playing clips of past upsets and wigan wigan wigan...

and the most insulting thing,the thing that really has me spitting and shouting at the tv,on cup final day they decide to run the pellegrini to replace bobby story......on cup final day??

what the fuck are they playing at?

now I know posters will be saying turn off,switch over,press mute,walk out the room...etc...but it`s part of the ritual on a Saturday,sky sports news,bit of radio,soccer am,football football football.....

if we win today,that`s 3 trophies in 3 years,we`ve begged for times like these,pined for a trophy for 35 years,we got everything in place,a few tweeks here and there and we got the perfect squad,why oh why would we want to change things and get the fat,greasy paul sturrock look-a-like in....???

That is what just pissed me of, i didn't actually mind the Wigan stuff but to ignore city in the FA cup final and go on about Mancini being sacked is out of order.

Challenger1978 said:
manimanc said:
i cannot believe what I have just seen and heard,well I can as it was from those slags at slysports...

today is cup final day,correct?

two teams in the final,yes??

now I`m not being blinkered,not being bitter,not being paranoid,not imagining things but it`s all wigan and dave Whelan,wigan this..wigan that...dave Whelan this and they are desperate for the upset,absolutely fuckin desperate for a wigan win and it`s the same on talkshite,playing clips of past upsets and wigan wigan wigan...

and the most insulting thing,the thing that really has me spitting and shouting at the tv,on cup final day they decide to run the pellegrini to replace bobby story......on cup final day??

what the fuck are they playing at?

now I know posters will be saying turn off,switch over,press mute,walk out the room...etc...but it`s part of the ritual on a Saturday,sky sports news,bit of radio,soccer am,football football football.....

if we win today,that`s 3 trophies in 3 years,we`ve begged for times like these,pined for a trophy for 35 years,we got everything in place,a few tweeks here and there and we got the perfect squad,why oh why would we want to change things and get the fat,greasy paul sturrock look-a-like in....???

That is what just pissed me of, i didn't actually mind the Wigan stuff but to ignore city in the FA cup final and go on about Mancini being sacked is out of order.

We can only hope that our squad will respond the same way that BVB did against Real Madrid in the CL semis after Bild ran the story about Mario Götze leaving for Bayern two days before the first tie.

hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
hallstreetblue said:
Surely you can't be that excited about this mate. I'm certainly not the biggest mancini fan, but............surely you're wumming? :)

Heynckes for me. If I can't have him, then give Mancini another crack at the CL.

I know I seem to be in the minority and i get called 'rag' here and other infantile stuff - but i do speak my mind and not afraid to do so.
Truth is, I cant wait for Mancini to go. I didnt want him in the first place and have always been frustrated by his; team selections, man management, tactics etc. I actually feel we could have achieved more in the time hes been here and it will feel like a weight/shackles lifted to me (and many players I believe) when he goes...............now i'm off to wembley cheers! CTID.

have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

+1 from me.

The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

You're not city fans. You're wankers.

samharris said:
malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

Sam, the soul of the club is alive and well, whether or not Bobby stays or goes. Managers arrive and depart, just as players do, and sometimes these changes make sense and sometimes they may not, but at the end of the day, the club soldiers on...if Bobby is sent packing, it won't be about results, mostly, but rather about his personality and its effect upon his relationships with management and the squad. Just my opinion.

Kazzydeyna said:
hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I know I seem to be in the minority and i get called 'rag' here and other infantile stuff - but i do speak my mind and not afraid to do so.
Truth is, I cant wait for Mancini to go. I didnt want him in the first place and have always been frustrated by his; team selections, man management, tactics etc. I actually feel we could have achieved more in the time hes been here and it will feel like a weight/shackles lifted to me (and many players I believe) when he goes...............now i'm off to wembley cheers! CTID.

have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

+1 from me.

The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

Kazz...you need to read the posts you replied to again mate.. ;)

Kazzydeyna said:
hallstreetblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

+1 from me.

Interestingly enough, these are the exact same comments that have been made about ALL City fans from the day that Dr. Toxin purchased the club. They became even more manifest after Sheikh Mansour's purchase. Sorry to see that some posters' first impulse is to attack other Blues, as this is very, very sad.

Please take a long hard look in the mirror, Kazzy.

Although I wont be sad to see Mancini replaced by Pellegrini,the English media's decision to run with this story over the past 24hrs is very calculated and a blatant attempt to undermine and destabilise us on our biggest day of the season - I don't believe in coincidence and this event certainly isn't one.

For the record,Pellegrini is far from my first choice,he probably wasn't even on any wish list,however,Mancini has run his course,he has gone stale and looks out of his depth in certain areas of his managerial ability - we need a fresh approach and I have every trust in the expertise of the people that have made this difficult and informed decision.

Mancini has done a good job and has helped achieve some of the greatest moments I have witnessed as a City supporter so I will be forever grateful to him for that,however,ultimately,he is just another employee and cog(however large) in the huge machine that is City,he is plenty replaceable.

I obviously hope he goes out on a high today and,regardless of the real reasons regarding his exit,that he is given the dignified exit he deserves.

I wish him all the best for the future.

Not trying to defend Sky but they never go overboard on a game they are not showing so that's why they not doing too much stuff on the Final but the Pellegrini stuff is all a bit overboard and glammed up for today cos they will love to have bigger news if the Pie Eaters win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.