Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Although I wont be sad to see Mancini replaced by Pellegrini,the English media's decision to run with this story over the past 24hrs is very calculated and a blatant attempt to undermine and destabilise us on our biggest day of the season - I don't believe in coincidence and this event certainly isn't one.

Spot on. This meeting tool place almost two weeks ago and was reported upon then.
You've got to ask the question - why today?

BlueMoonz1977 said:
I have just read the most comical report ever. The ITK genius that is Guillem Balague has written a story in Spanish newspaper AS confirming that we have appointed Pelligrini as coach for the new season.

Quote:

"The agreement with the current coach of Malaga was recently reached, after Txiki Begiristain received carte blanche from the owner of the English club, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, to close the deal with the Chilean coach."

Errr...one mistake there though Balague me lad - Sulaiman Al-Fahim is the chairman of bloody Portsmouth

Fucking comical

Just e-mailed them regarding this. I'm very surprised that they haven't wheeled out Balague, or that Scottish font of all knowledge on the Iberian peninsula, Graeme Hunter yet.

Blue Heaven said:
samharris said:
malg said:
Regardless of what anyone says, this thread proves that a lot of our fans have become raglike. Fucking breaks my heart.

we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

Sam, the soul of the club is alive and well, whether or not Bobby stays or goes. Managers arrive and depart, just as players do, and sometimes these changes make sense and sometimes they may not, but at the end of the day, the club soldiers on...if Bobby is sent packing, it won't be about results, mostly, but rather about his personality and its effect upon his relationships with management and the squad. Just my opinion.

Its just that this sort of thing hasnt happened before..it takes some getting used to, sacking one of our most successful managers...
I admit that our ownwers see things differently than the fans and for a financial point of view they need to do well in Europe..

Mancini deserves more time... thats just my opinion too fella...

Enjoy the Final Blue..

It is true he is going. Not sure if its his choice or if he has been sacked.
Very sad. I am 55 and went to Wembley in 76, Mancini has in reality made the club what I always knew it was even in the third division, top English team and one of the biggest and best in Europe. Only Mercer comes close to him. What an own goal to destabilise the club when bacon face leaves and there is an opportunity to dminate English football.

Cmon you blues- win the cup! Win the league - win the cup! Win the league!!!

danebanksheik said:
Not trying to defend Sky but they never go overboard on a game they are not showing so that's why they not doing too much stuff on the Final but the Pellegrini stuff is all a bit overboard and glammed up for today cos they will love to have bigger news if the Pie Eaters win.
It's the same with boxing. Unless a fighter is on their roster via promoter, then they simply don't acknowledge them.

Carl Froch is their main man now, I recall a time when he first started the super 6 and Sky didn't once mention it, he was on Primetime and then he split with Mick Hennessey and went with Hearn (Matchroom), all of a sudden Sky hyped the competition and Froch.

samharris said:
Blue Heaven said:
samharris said:
we were told when we got taken over that we'd lose the soul of the club..

Well maybe this is what they meant.. Is it wrong of me to want to be loyal to a manager who many dont think is good enough ??

For my views Ive been called a happy clapper and been told that I have a losers mentality..

I myself call it loyalty.. the same loyalty that saw me through the lean years..

Get rid of shit managers by all means, Bob is not perfect..but he's far from shit..

Sam, the soul of the club is alive and well, whether or not Bobby stays or goes. Managers arrive and depart, just as players do, and sometimes these changes make sense and sometimes they may not, but at the end of the day, the club soldiers on...if Bobby is sent packing, it won't be about results, mostly, but rather about his personality and its effect upon his relationships with management and the squad. Just my opinion.

Its just that this sort of thing hasnt happened before..it takes some getting used to, sacking one of our most successful managers...
I admit that our ownwers see things differently than the fans and for a financial point of view they need to do well in Europe..

Mancini deserves more time... thats just my opinion too fella...

Enjoy the Final Blue..

You too, Sam. I know we will if we raise that trophy again.

samharris said:
Kazzydeyna said:
hallstreetblue said:
have the same views mate. He frustrates the shit out of me anall. We either have a better understanding of the game than others, or we're just a pair of impatient, ungrateful fluff wits :) Rags my arse. All the Best R kid

+1 from me.

The amount of glee in here for sacking our best manager ever genuinely sickens me.

If pellegrini only wins 2 cups and 1 lge in the next three years who do we replace him with for "not being successful enough"?.

I've said it before in here but some of our posters are like chavvy scum who win the lottery, go to a 5* restaurant and complain because they "don't do chips with everything".

You're not city fans. You're wankers.

Kazz...you need to read the posts you replied to again mate.. ;)

I know. Combination of rage and early morning beer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.