Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lev_yashin said:
This is great. I'm not even leaving the thread now, just refreshing the page.

Sport.es running this story that the Txiki meeting was to activate the transfer of Isco.

A translation of the story from Sport ES

Alarcon Isco's signing for Barca is seen as an option of enormous difficulty. Malaga midfielder is one of the players who figure in the list compiled by Tito Vilanova in reinforcements for next season, but the technical secretariat should look for other alternatives because the entry in the running of the club Manchester City put at a great disadvantage blaugrana in the race for their incorporation.

Isco is one of the most coveted players in the European market currently. At 21, the player has astonished Europe with his performances in both the Champions League and the Spanish Championship. The Málaga, aware that it could hardly hold another season, this season reached an agreement for the extension of his contract until 2016. The player has improved their conditions in exchange for an increase in his buyout clause that has gone from 21 to 35 million euros.

The Malaga not sell for a lesser amount, especially after learning that Manchester City are willing to pay the entire clause. Its leaders, Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain have probed its incorporation and 35 million are considered very affordable for their budget. Isco is a player that fits the style of game you want to promote Begiristain in the English. Basque is also in negotiations with malaguista coach Manuel Pellegrini to become the unfortunate substitute Roberto Mancini, whose playing style has not convinced at all in the islands.

The arrival of Isco usher the change of mentality in the City. It would be a cornerstone in the new project and, therefore, the 35 million mean his signing not covered much less as a barrier. The club, however, wanted to raise their incorporation for a lower price. The club Catalans wanted to seduce the player because he was the first to Málaga pressure to agree to his pass to Camp Nou. This is the cartridge that must be played Andoni Zubizarreta to meet one of the objectives of Vilanova, although it seems impossible to have an affirmative answer to the hit book that are willing to give in Manchester.'s Attempt to convince the player with sports arguments would still be more complicated if the City is serviced by Pellegrini, coach that soccer has given his utmost confidence.

All indications are that the club should focus on other objectives to strengthen the midfield and, in this sense, Ilkay Gundogan, is emerging as the best choice in value. Borussia midfielder has a priori Dortumd lower cache than Isco, although it could revalue in case your computer is imposed in the Champions League final against Bayern Munich.

The coaching staff wants another player to midfield, but since the club is not contemplated, much less as a serious problem that will not be any other player in this demarcation. From offices Barca is seen as in the current squad there are many players Isco similar profile. The closest player to him is Thiago Alcantara, a player most experts futbolísitcos placed even a higher level than Isco. For example, Vicente del Bosque has always shown great confidence in the Spanish-Brazilian and is above the Andalusian in their predilections, although it has not been introduced in recent calls by the lack of continuity in the club. What's more, Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc are other elite interior consecrated today outweigh Isco and quarry are prepared other arriving centrocampoistas such as Sergi Roberto and Rafinha.

Isco would be a good addition to the squad, but can hardly be considered as a footballer called to be a starter. This factor makes it very questionable whether to disburse 35 million euros when other positions that require reinforcements much more urgent. The arrival of a plant is a no-brainer and Thiago Silva would cost about 45 million euros, which should add to the 40 that would mean Neymar.

Although you can raise the output of players like Valdes, Villa and Alexis Sanchez, the sum involving the arrival of a front center and incorporating only allows a player to midfield at an affordable price.

stony said:
ieqvdl.jpg

Mate, am I glad I came on ere today. Absolute quality. Genius that :D

BlueDejong said:
Pellegrini at press conference today: "Nobody wants to leave Malaga, but maybe the circumstances won't allow that." via @SUR_deportes

Maybe, he coming..
My understanding of that qoute is, hes talking about players.

Well, considering the week we've just witnessed, there's no smoke without fire. Lots of broadsheets have gone with the Pellegrini story, even the BBC mentioned it on Football Focus.

If this is true, then I will be astounded. For what Mancini has achieved in such a short space of time, and with Baconface standing down, why change the entire set up now? Pellegini will take time to bed in with his own people and the language barrier and at a time when the Rags were there for the taking. I wouldn't be surprised if old rednose decided to stand down coz he knew we were getting rid of Mancini. Gives Moyes abit of breathing space.

I think we will all know the truth when the final whistle is blown at wembley today.

corky1970 said:
Petetheblu said:
RMancini said:
Relax pal, you're making a fool of yourself. Less of the aggression and more people will listen to your feelings.
Besides you've never met Stony, I have and he's a mountain of a man and a tough cookie, also more annoying is he's a bright git to. Not someone who you'd want to get into a scrap with whether that be verbally or physical.

Although I'd reckon Corky would do him.......

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

hello sailor!!
I was expecting you to distract him with your freshly waxed, shapely legs while Stony kicked him in the cock eggs.

Manx Blue said:
BlueCityfan said:
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 15 min
The City decision 2 appoint Pellegrini, based on performance not results (i.e.,winning Cup). All football decisions should be taken that way

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 1 min
Football management is about maximising potential.Performances this season in PL and CL suggest Mancini didn't got the best of a great squad

Say what you say...but sounds like a good reasoning to me.

I'm sorry, those statements don't make sense at all. Football is a results business. And if it's not about results, then Mancini's done fine, so what does: 'Mancini didn't got the best of a great squad' mean anyway?

Like everything else Balague says, it has the superficial appearance of sounding informed & intelligent, but it's speculative nonsense.

No question the owners are considering their options. But has a deal actually been done?

If this entire news frenzy, designed to have maximum effect on the eve of a cup final, is based on nothing but guesswork, Balague's clamour for attention and his friendship/support for Martinez: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-celtic-target-robert-martinez-1025621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/foot ... ez-1025621</a>

Then I hope Balague is called out by the club for the liar he is, and banned from having anything to do with City again.

Petetheblu said:
Relax pal, you're making a fool of yourself. Less of the aggression and more people will listen to your feelings.
Besides you've never met Stony, I have and he's a mountain of a man and a tough cookie, also more annoying is he's a bright git to. Not someone who you'd want to get into a scrap with whether that be verbally or physical.

haha, you're only saying that because you had to carry me. Hows it going Pete ?

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

LOL, who the fk is this balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.