Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
Petetheblu said:
corky1970 said:
you taking the piss ?

vy9j7o.jpg

Corky, is that you?????

this is me !!!

Is that pre beard dye as it still looks a little red in places?

One thing I like about you pal is that you can take a joke, saying that, thats probably one more thing than you like about me.....!!

Enjoy the cup final Ry.... ;^)

2z5mxb6.jpg

FORZA MANCINI !!!!!!

scousemanc said:
Where's RMancini? If he's been banned I shall be very cross. I thought he was a special treat the Mods had laid on for us, for the pre-match entertainment.

He's been binned mate :(

scousemanc said:
hallstreetblue said:
scousemanc said:
Where's RMancini? If he's been banned I shall be very cross. I thought he was a special treat the Mods had laid on for us, for the pre-match entertainment.

He's been binned mate :(

Well that's my day ruined. Can't think of anything now that could cheer me up

His rants were funny and he will be forever remembered LOL

zeven said:
IF other forums fans think we should replace Mancini, that means they rate him.

... Or the other fans might just want to see City fail next season out of jealousy and because we have no 'istory!

Either way, mancini steps down or gets sacked and Pellegrini comes in I will still get behind the team!

zeven said:
IF other forums fans think we should replace Mancini, that means they rate him.

Spot on. Especially the rags. They know he's a winner and that next season he would be hell bent on winning back the title so of course they think Pellegrini is better. Better for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.