Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have learned with Sven Goran Eriksson that no one is irreplaceable and there is no sentiment in Football. I will not let the news spoil the day as I am first and foremost a Manchester City supporter.

Ray78 said:
I have learned with Sven Goran Eriksson that no one is irreplaceable and there is no sentiment in Football. I will not let the news spoil the day as I am first and foremost a Manchester City supporter.

He was replaced by Mark Hughes....

I've got news for you all.

The Rag Cafe lot are shitting it. They don't Mancini to be replaced by........

RandomJ said:
Ray78 said:

He was replaced by Mark Hughes....

And? Hughes didn't get the best out of the players but he did sign Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong, Lescott and Tevez.

RandomJ said:
Still haven't calmed down about these rumours. Actually ruining the cup final day for me because it just makes no fucking sense. If it was Mourinho or Klopp then even though I'd still feel it's harsh I'd understand because of what they have acheived but not fucking Pellegrini. This just reeks of Txiki getting his mate a job. The guy has done nothing in the game and one lucky champions league season doesn't make up for that. Doesn't speak english, is 60 years old and would take him time to bed in and get his squad playing the way he wants all at a time when United are going through a transitional period. If this happens I have lost a ton of respect for our owners as I thought they had more about them than this.

Also got to the CL semis with Villareal

scousemanc said:
Where's RMancini? If he's been banned I shall be very cross. I thought he was a special treat the Mods had laid on for us, for the pre-match entertainment.

Ducado said:
Sky Blue said:
If Ducado was about a few would be outside his office.
Ha ha just got rid of the troll can't be bothered with this thread today it's Cup Final day FFS just wish everyone would chill out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.