Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel-Pellegrini-001.jpg

do-not-want.jpg

I've got news for you all.

The Rag Cafe lot are shitting it. They don't want Mancini to be replaced by........

S04 said:
I swear to God that the posters on BM is getting worse by the day..

I remember when all and sundry on here wanted Mancini out while the stands supported him, now we got a vague rumour that he´s out and suddenly the sky is falling down

Edit, and if God forbid we don´t beat Wigan today people will be baying for blood again!!!!

When you post yes it does get worse. Think you will find the majority were always happy with Mancini and wanted him to stay. Obviously there were some who wanted him gone and I haven't seen them post here so stop chatting bollocks.

jrb said:

The Rag Cafe lot are shitting it. They don't Mancini to be replaced by........

Every footy board in the country rates Pellegrini above Mancini..But that means nothing on here really.
City fans are emotionally attached to their managers in general

S04 said:
jrb said:

Every footy board in the country rates Pellegrini above Mancini..But that means nothing on here really.

I agree, everywhere...but don't here.

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.

Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.
oh_OOH.gif

Blimey, who's taken the jam out of your doughnut, Raggy?

S04 said:
jrb said:

Every other fan I've talked to think us replacing Mancini with Pellegrini is a huge downgrade, which it is.

RandomJ said:
S04 said:
jrb said:

Every other fan I've talked to think us replacing Mancini with Pellegrini is a huge downgrade, which it is.

You spoke to City fans I presume..

stanHayes said:
British papers backing away from it now Even the Sun says 'unsubstantiated'.Only Balague going on about it.
not one British journo seems to give it much credence. If it was real, they would jump immediately, to avoid being scooped by one of their rivals. Txiki didn't meet Pellegrini, he met his agent (who is also Isco's agent). I think the story has come out of Malaga, because Pellegrini is leaving there. I think that Balague then put 2 and 2 together (possibly with the help of Suleiman Al-Fahim) and came up with 5.

Balague talks out of his hole. If he says its going to happen, it pretty much isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.