Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baldybouncer said:
If anybody on here can sensibly explain why Pellegrini is better than Mancini, then please enlighten me!

Seconded! Pellegrini, please don't make me laugh!

Pellegrini woahhh, pellegrini woahh, he comes from chile to manage man city

In all seriousness Mancini got very lucky last year, our defence of the title plus the worst champions league performance by an English side of all time tells me he's got to go, it says it all when rags and Chelsea fans are scared we're going to sack him because a lot of fans I talk to and read on forums think think he's very average, put it this way, his European record at every club is nothing short of abysmal

Pellegrini is a better manager than Mancini, bur he is a very unlucky manager he always fails at the last hurdle. I would rather have a less talented lucky Mancini.

Despite poor CL form Mancini has matched Mourinho trophy for trophy with Mou's time at Madrid.

personally wouldnt be suprised if Dave Whelan had organised a betting spree and rumour mill to try and distract bobby

This talk of Mancini going or getting the sack isnt great build up to the F.A cup final.I think this story as been very negative for Manchester City football club.I can see us losing today.

larderland said:

In all seriousness Mancini got very lucky last year, our defence of the title plus the worst champions league performance by an English side of all time tells me he's got to go, it says it all when rags and Chelsea fans are scared we're going to sack him because a lot of fans I talk to and read on forums think think he's very average, put it this way, his European record at every club is nothing short of abysmal

Funny

larderland said:

I'm off out to watch the game in a min so will refrain from saying what I think of you...

5th most successful premiership manager (points per game)

and the press are constantly calling for his head , Crazy!!!

baldybouncer said:
If anybody on here can sensibly explain why Pellegrini is better than Mancini, then please enlighten me!

put it this way,jose is pissing himself laughing on the way back to chelsea(if true) him at city and moyes at utd

stanHayes said:
5th most successful premiership manager (points per game)

and the press are constantly calling for his head , Crazy!!!

The same press which will take pot-shots on City if Mancini is sacked and equate us to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.