Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've followed BM for years but I just couldn't get out without creating an account and share my opinion because most of our fans are just getting over the limit.

Listen, I know that Mancini is a great manager and I'm thankful for everything he has achieved. And if he stays for another season, I'll be happy but if he wants to go because he's homesick, then fair play, let him do what he think is best for him, at the end of the day we're all human being, he has family and friend whom he miss. He can't do everything for your sake. And there's no NEED to freak out because Pellegrini is a great manager. Just see when he managed Madrid. I'll be more than happy with him being the new boss. And to be fair, Mancini hasn't got the best out of a world class (I'm talking about the performences) which is understandble if he gets sacked for that, he seem to never learn how to play against some teams and some of his changes under some games are just horrible.

So, please, get behind the club no matter what. Your not a Mancini supporter but a MANCHESTER CITY fan!

City Raider said:
Vieira more or less said he's gone

"its not my call but I believe stability is way to be successful"

though I suppose it depends how you read it - aaagghh doing my head in

No he didnt

I can live the mancini going if it is something mutual, as I understand it bobbie is the one who may be looking to go and this may have something to do with being closer to his ill father
If this is the case then fair enough but I would be dissapointed if it was just down to results this year

If Mancini would win Premier League title and get to the last 16.

Pellegrini would come second and progress to the quarters.

If the club do this, i feel it will take some time for me to forgive the club, and frankly i will be disgusted to see Pellegrine at the side line just when all the hard work is done by Mancini.

And i HAVE NEVER been disappointed or disgusted by city before.
Its injuries that has let us down not Mancini<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 4:59 pm --<br /><br />
abu13 said:
I can live the mancini going if it is something mutual, as I understand it bobbie is the one who may be looking to go and this may have something to do with being closer to his ill father
If this is the case then fair enough but I would be dissapointed if it was just down to results this year
Where does this come from? that its Mancinio who wants to leave? I havent seen anything even remotely that suggesting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.