Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
If the club do this, i feel it will take some time for me to forgive the club, and frankly i will be disgusted to see Pellegrine at the side line just when all the hard work is done by Mancini.

And i HAVE NEVER been disappointed or disgusted by city before.
Its injuries that has let us down not Mancini

What if mancio is taking the desicion hilmself?

We CAN NOT turn into the new Chelsea anyway, we have to back any manager we have unless its fucking Hughes

waspish said:
City Raider said:
Vieira more or less said he's gone

"its not my call but I believe stability is way to be successful"

though I suppose it depends how you read it - aaagghh doing my head in

No he didnt

Vieira knew what the question was really about and he answered it as best he could.
The media seem to have been told not to ask any City officials any questions regarding the manager stories.

I don't know what the score is but I have never ever known something like this to crop up on cup final day when we are in the final.

seems to me two options

1) Our owner not impressed with results of season and has decided enough is enough (his perogative)

2) Mancini has said yep I signed 5 year deal last year but because dad ill and wife homesick can I go back home.

If number 2 for me I don't have a problem with that. If number 1 may all his teas be chippy teas and respect what he has done, but not the way it has been handled.

Pellegrini - won stuff in South America but cock all in Europe (don't count intertoto cup)

BAD MOVE if true, spent 200m on 4 players for Real Madrid and won nowt!

larderland said:
Pellegrini woahhh, pellegrini woahh, he comes from chile to manage man city

In all seriousness Mancini got very lucky last year, our defence of the title plus the worst champions league performance by an English side of all time tells me he's got to go, it says it all when rags and Chelsea fans are scared we're going to sack him because a lot of fans I talk to and read on forums think think he's very average, put it this way, his European record at every club is nothing short of abysmal
You really are pathetic. to win the league has fuck all to do with luck. get a grip.

SergioInAddedTime said:
zeven said:
If the club do this, i feel it will take some time for me to forgive the club, and frankly i will be disgusted to see Pellegrine at the side line just when all the hard work is done by Mancini.

We CAN NOT turn into the new Chelsea anyway, we have to back any manager we have unless its fucking Hughes
I'm sick to death of hearing this.

Mancini is the 4th longest serving manager in the league.

Chelsea go through a manager a season.

We are nothing like Chelsea, even if we sack Mancini.

Brendan110_0 said:
Pellegrini - won stuff in South America but cock all in Europe (don't count intertoto cup)

BAD MOVE if true, spent 200m on 4 players for Real Madrid and won nowt!

That was Floro to be fair. But he did bottle it in the 4 biggest games of the season. He's a manager that snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

SergioInAddedTime said:
zeven said:

If its Mancinis own decicion, then sure i will understand and accept it, with no hard feelings

@BluePhil8 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
zeven said:

Spot on.
The comparisons with Chelsea are well wide of the mark, our owners in 4 years have sacked one manager, that manager wasn't their choice either.

@BluePhil8 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
zeven said:

That was not what I said. I said we have to back pellegrini if he come, not boo him like chelski does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.