Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I don't know what the score is but I have never ever known something like this to crop up on cup final day when we are in the final.

seems to me two options

1) Our owner not impressed with results of season and has decided enough is enough (his perogative)

2) Mancini has said yep I signed 5 year deal last year but because dad ill and wife homesick can I go back home.

If number 2 for me I don't have a problem with that. If number 1 may all his teas be chippy teas and respect what he has done, but not the way it has been handled.

Don't worry about it Rammy , everybody on ESPN doesn't think Martinez won't be at Wigan next year but because they haven't invested the same amount of money in the squad as we have it isn't as newsworthy.

gelly said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Pellegrini - won stuff in South America but cock all in Europe (don't count intertoto cup)

BAD MOVE if true, spent 200m on 4 players for Real Madrid and won nowt!

That was Floro to be fair. But he did bottle it in the 4 biggest games of the season. He's a manager that snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Thinner Avram Grant then.

A rag texted me "you change your managers more often than i change underwear"
I texted him back "wow, no wonder why you smell so bad then, ive been wondering how on earth it is possible to generate such foul odor"

Cant be easy to be a rag. Its just something very vulnerable about it, the way they always have to spout shit about their opponents no matter if they win or lose.

SergioInAddedTime said:
@BluePhil8 said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
What if mancio is taking the desicion hilmself?

We CAN NOT turn into the new Chelsea anyway, we have to back any manager we have unless its fucking Hughes
I'm sick to death of hearing this.

Mancini is the 4th longest serving manager in the league.

Chelsea go through a manager a season.

We are nothing like Chelsea, even if we sack Mancini.

That was not what I said. I said we have to back pellegrini if he come, not boo him like chelski does
Sorry, I misunderstood.

Gutted if Mancini goes. Must be by mutual consent - there surely is no way on earth our owners would sack him based on this season alone?

If Pellegrini comes in, then he will have my full backing. Bobby will go with my best wishes too. He has been brilliant for us, won stuff for us and, for me as an old duffer born just after we used to be successful, gave us the most amazing league win.

Will always be an absolute legend in my eyes. Great player, great manager. Just a shame he didn't get us further in Europe otherwise he'd have been here for life.

Hopefully he stays away.

Honestly guys, this will be a great disappointment and a strong indignation on whomever that pretend themselves responsible for the running of the club.
The bottom line is that we already have a manager- this part has already been sorted.Any managerial change will only consolidate my fear that the club is fair game for the agenda/ utd-driven media who pushes, stresses and pulls out these stories of disorder, drama and instability to satisfy their thirst and support their aggressive message that Man City is just another circus.

Forza Mancini!!! Forza City !!!! Screw the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.