Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its true that Mancini has quit and Pellegrini is the replacement I hope that people support him and not blame him for Bobby quitting.

Sorry lads needed a dump, just on another board by someone who has been told, the guy is sort of ITK. He ain't a wum, it could be wrong, but for me it fits with what has been happening, Bert will always be a legend if he goes for family reasons and I don't blame him..

PjMSweden said:
If its true that Mancini has quit and Pellegrini is the replacement I hope that people support him and not blame him for Bobby quitting.

I for one will support whoever is charge of our club, as long as they get the results and we continue to challenge on all fronts.

Rammyblues said:
Sorry lads needed a dump, just on another board by someone who has been told, the guy is sort of ITK. He ain't a wum, it could be wrong, but for me it fits with what has been happening, Bert will always be a legend if he goes for family reasons and I don't blame him..

so you read it on the internet?

Where else does stuff come from the media don't know shit. It could be wrong. We will know by Tuesday. If it is bollocks I will be the first to apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.