Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Where else does stuff come from the media don't know shit. It could be wrong. We will know by Tuesday. If it is bollocks I will be the first to apologise.

Why apologise you are only relaying what someone else has stated on another forum.

All you could have done differently is not mention it at all or say that some poster mentioned it on another forum in the body of the original post.

scousemanc said:
Rammyblues said:
Sorry lads needed a dump, just on another board by someone who has been told, the guy is sort of ITK. He ain't a wum, it could be wrong, but for me it fits with what has been happening, Bert will always be a legend if he goes for family reasons and I don't blame him..

so you read it on the internet?

Yeah on bluevibe, then reposts it here as if it's fact

karen7 said:
Rammy Blue said:
karen7 said:
khaldoon with bobby again

and?

I see it as support

Seems like we could have put this to rest this morning with a statement that he will be here next year. Would really lift the fans, the players and the staff.

We've put out club statements to correct the press for much less important things, like no agreement yet for Nasri.

Rammyblues said:
Good lads on Bluevibe and the poster ain't a wum, Apologies if upset anyone.
Don't apologise Rammy due to some jumped up little shits. I'd prefer him to walk.

GraemeBailey
Manuel Pellegrini has admitted he is unlikely to be at Malaga next season, after being strongly linked with Man City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8706627/Manuel-Pellegrini-admits-he-is-unlikely-to-remain-as-coach-of-Malaga-next-season" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... ext-season</a>

Fresh doubts have emerged over Roberto Mancini's future as Manchester City manager after Manuel Pellegrini admitted he is unlikely to remain as coach of Malaga next season.

Bookmakers have taken huge sums on Pellegrini taking charge at City, and according to reports emerging from Spain - the Chilean coach has an agreement with City to take charge next season.

Although Pellegrini did not confirm or deny the story ahead of his team's Primera Division match against Sevilla on Sunday, he declared he and several players would not be staying at Malaga, due to the club's ailing financial situation.

He told La Opinion de Malaga: "I have already made it clear that it is not ideal to end the season in this way.

"We are in unusual circumstances. I don't think any of us really want to leave Malaga.

"Everyone would prefer to stay but unfortunately, the circumstances we are in don't allow that."

Pellegrini was relaxed about the speculation but insisted it would not distract him or the players from their attempts to secure European football for next season.

"Being linked to other clubs doesn't annoy me or make me feel uncomfortable - it's something that usually happens every year," he said. "We are just concentrating on making sure the team finishes in the European places.

"The future is uncertain for all of us, the coaching staff and players have discussed our situation but right now, Malaga's main concern must be to focus only on reaching the objectives we set at the start of the campaign."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.