Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing Pellegrini has won in Europe is the Intertoto Cup with Villarreal in 2004. Are we seriously thinking about changing Mancini for this?<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 pm --<br /><br />Celtic got further than us in the CL. If we're going off that logic then lets get Neil Lennon in.

Barker said:
The only thing Pellegrini has won in Europe is the Intertoto Cup with Villarreal in 2004. Are we seriously thinking about changing Mancini for this?

-- Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 pm --

Celtic got further than us in the CL. If we're going off that logic then lets get Neil Lennon in.

I'm not in favor of Pelligrini but it's a bit unfair to hold his lack of trophies against him when Barca and Real have 7x's their finances.

Mr. Aguia said:
Barker said:
The only thing Pellegrini has won in Europe is the Intertoto Cup with Villarreal in 2004. Are we seriously thinking about changing Mancini for this?

-- Sat May 11, 2013 6:39 pm --

Celtic got further than us in the CL. If we're going off that logic then lets get Neil Lennon in.

I'm not in favor of Pelligrini but it's a bit unfair to hold his lack of trophies against him when Barca and Real have 7x's their finances.
He was Real Madrid manager.

Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.

Blue Haze said:
Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

Blue Haze said:
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Haze said:
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

I actually feel disgusted today. A most likely relegated team has played us off the fucking park.

Pellegrini or whoever. The is the cherry on a rotten cake. No excuses, wrong first eleven, Nasri should've stayed on, Tevez capable of scoring but went off for Rodwell when it was clear Yaya was doing fuck all and should've been taken off.

How many times, Ajax, Villa, Southampton, Sunderland, Wigan. All terrible performances.

Bye Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.