Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

Blue Haze said:
Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

The media have their wish.

A truly disgraceful performance by any City team let alone one that cost a kings ransom.

We were devoid of motivation,effort and ideas.
How the hell can so much money be spent on a team that has no options to break down one that will be relegated.

Wigan wanted it,there was the difference.

This match was like our season. He cant even beat a Wigan that will be relegated on Tuesday.

If Mancini stays were probably facing another huge embarassing CL campaign as hehas no real answers for teams with proper and strong tactics.

Wigan wanted it more, and that is a disgrace. From Mancini also from the players.

It is time to chance the manager no way Mancini can win back the squad after this.He probably lost it already.

Shame that Bob couldn't go out on a high, however his management today was utterly woeful.

Summed up in 90 mins exactly why he isn't the man to lead us on.

My little five-year boy is sat here crying, he doesn't understand yet.

All I can tell him is that we will come again, but it can't be with Mancini.

I feel sorry for him today, those players let everyone down with a pitiful attitude.

Hopefully we can bin some of them also. We have to take our medicine and congratulate Wigan.

Make no mistake, though, we are the laughing stock of the watching football world tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.