Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob is toast but im to be convinced that Pellegrini is the answer.

Armaan said:
Blue Haze said:
Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:11 pm --

Blue Haze said:
Good luck at your next job, Bobby. That was awful and you shouldn't be here next season. To me he lost this job in the Ajax games, maybe people will finally see it now.
We must have the most stupidest fans when it comes to footballing knowledge. You could see for long enough that Mancini wasn't getting what he should out of this squad. Pellegrini is under rated, he'll suprise everyone.

Then we must also have the stupidest fans when it comes to posting on forums. I could see for long enough that you have posted the same thing 4 times.

The alarming thing is that we haven't learned from any of our performance against Wigan, even if we had won today and not to mention other matches this season. Well done Wigan.

'I don't know if it's true or not...' Dejected Mancini takes a U-turn on Pellegrini talk after venting frustration at City bosses

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini claimed the speculation surrounding his future was 'rubbish', before saying he did not know whether the club had lined up Manuel Pellegrini as his successor.
The Italian looked disheartened after City's 1-0 loss to Wigan in the FA Cup final, and rumours had been flying before the showdown that Pellegrini would take him over, speculation Mancini believes City bosses should be preventing.
When asked if he will be Manchester City boss next season, Mancini said: 'Yes. Speculation is rubbish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2323059/Mancini-dark-Pellegrini-City-links.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... links.html</a>

FantasyIreland said:
The media have their wish.

A truly disgraceful performance by any City team let alone one that cost a kings ransom.

We were devoid of motivation,effort and ideas.
How the hell can so much money be spent on a team that has no options to break down one that will be relegated.

Wigan wanted it,there was the difference.

You are one miserable fuck. Everything you post is negative. You are the biggest fucking bore on this forum

PjMSweden said:
The sooner the club confirms/denies any changes in management the better.

Spot on, it needs to be sorted now, one way or the other.

Bob had a fucking stinker today and he isnt the man going forward but fuck me, those players out there today need to hang their heads in shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.