Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.

Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.

Lol
Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

RMancini said:
Good riddance then! I don't get all of this, let's wait and see what happens first. He may have told the board he wants to leave and is not being sacked. Is the club still going to be dead to you if that was the case?

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.
I would have put comma's between the two u's and between name and fucking.

I thought much more of barca boys and khaldoon than this,to let him take this pressure with no support on a cup final day is a fucking disgrace

stony said:
RMancini said:

i think he supports gollum , stony<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 10:48 am --<br /><br />
stony said:
RMancini said:

i think he supports gollum , stony

Lots of bluemooners have accused the bosnians of only supporting Dzeko. But when it looks like Mancini is sacked they are the ones who look like supporting an individual.

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

Calm down fanboy, Mancini is not the club and you are not a City fan.

momo88 said:
bluethai said:
staffs_blue said:
If Mancini is to go then the only man out there in my view who is better than him and available is probably Mourinho.Pellegrini just does nothing for me at all!
Agreed, if not Mou then this is just a sideway/useless step imo.
Because in thailand you know only mourinho and guardiola ? No
You should go out and see the world more.

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

Quite obviously, this poster knows Stony very well ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.