Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syth said:
RMancini said:
If Mancini is sacked the club is dead to me.
Good riddance then! I don't get all of this, let's wait and see what happens first. He may have told the board he wants to leave and is not being sacked. Is the club still going to be dead to you if that was the case?

If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then cunts on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

FUCK THEM WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU!
CRAWL BACK INTO UR FUCKING CESS FILLED SHITTY PIT AND FUCKING EAT DOG SHIT!

RMancini said:
stony said:
RMancini said:

Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.
See what you've done now Stony. You've gone and upset him.

BlueCityfan said:
Lots of bluemooners have accused the bosnians of only supporting Dzeko. But when it looks like Mancini is sacked they are the ones who look like supporting an individual.

Bollocks, the same happened when Sven and Hughes were sacked.

RMancini said:
Syth said:
RMancini said:
Good riddance then! I don't get all of this, let's wait and see what happens first. He may have told the board he wants to leave and is not being sacked. Is the club still going to be dead to you if that was the case?

If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then ***** on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

You truly are a ****.

<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/2013/05/10/balague-manchester-city-decide-to-appoint-pellegrini-one-day-bef/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/2013/05/10/bal ... e-day-bef/</a>?

According to this report we have a new owner ..... :)

And it seems like the ex player at City talking to Ian Cheeseman was ITK .....

bluethai said:
momo88 said:
bluethai said:
Agreed, if not Mou then this is just a sideway/useless step imo.
Because in thailand you know only mourinho and guardiola ? No
You should go out and see the world more.
No sir i know the world and mayve visited more than you ! But if said that it´s only because of the image of the "asian fans" as being plastics and follow only the buzz im sorry if it is not your case

RMancini said:

Dear, dear me! Obviously haven't been on a ride such as and as long as most of us.

Never thought it humanly possible, but you are talkin through your ring piece R kid.

Am I goin against my policy of "never slag another blue"?

RMancini said:
Syth said:
RMancini said:

If he wants to leave then no, also it won't be dead to me but the best era of the club will and anything after will be poorer for Mancini not being part of it. Fucking hate the people who are getting rid of Bobby so much. Then ***** on here start questioning my loyalty to Mancini.

Haha, fcuking kills me

2sheikhs said:
RMancini said:
stony said:
Don't be such a fucking mard arse. I don't know about you but I support City and not Mancini. If you're only here to support an individual rather than the club you should just fuck off now. Nobs like you give football fans a bad name.
In fact you're probably not even a Mancini fan but a shit stirring rag who distraught at the thought of Gollum taking over at the swamp has come on here to shit stir. Either way fuck off somewhere else.

You mother fucking ****, fuck you how dare you question my loyalty to Mancini. Mancini is the club, if he is fired then it makes the club look shit and pathetic. Fuck u u small time ****, fucking ****, nobs like you give people a bad name fucking wanker.
See what you've done now Stony. You've gone and upset him.

Fucking LOL.ByeBye.

Kazzydeyna said:
de niro said:
This is a fucking joke, lets face it we as a club are a fucking joke. I suppose the writing was in the wall when they refused bob the players he wanted last August , at the same time spurning the chance to kick on from our championship. We could, had we wanted to, have crushed the rags fergie or no fergie.

Amatures.

100% this.
100% drama queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.