Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you may be right sadly

There would appear to be more to this than mere rumour mongering

Given what they have given us thus far I guess we just have to trust in our owners judgement

Bobby too has earned respect though and this situation now needs addressing with a club statement one way or the other

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:
the Pellegrini chant was awful, though.

I agree 100% in supporting Mancini, especially for the Cup final game, even if you wanted him out.

Telling someone that will likely be the new manager to shove it, dumb.

what chant ???

'you can shove your Pellegrini up your arse'

Andouble said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
rubbish we got beat through a lack of effort .

it's all inter-connected.

Yep. If the new guys were looking for a new manager almost from the get go then its going to end in tears unless you keep it under wraps and lock it down tight. Once the players know or suspect the manager is toast then it starts to unravel.

Politically it was always a strong possibility that they would want their own man so its not exactly a surprise but it pisses me off that it wasn't handled better. It was bloody amateur hour today and totally unnecessary from start to finish.

Andouble said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:
the Pellegrini chant was awful, though.

I agree 100% in supporting Mancini, especially for the Cup final game, even if you wanted him out.

Telling someone that will likely be the new manager to shove it, dumb.

what chant ???

ha ha

I agree with the chant, he is a downgrade on mancini. Maybe for morouinho or klopp, but not someone whos record isnt anywhere near as good as mancinis

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what chant ???

ha ha

I agree with the chant, he is a downgrade on mancini. Maybe for morouinho or klopp, but not someone whos record isnt anywhere near as good as mancinis
Just hope he isn't treated like Rafa is at Chelsea, it's not Pellegrini's fault he's replacing Mancini.

If this news story has come from Pellegrini, or his camp, could they not have the decency to keep their mouths shut for 24 hours before the Cup Final?

I have read NOTHING of this threat but I know how it has probably gone and it is embarrassing that it has got this far.

Stupid knob head reporters and stupidly heater city players today. YOU WERE SHITE. End of.

Andouble said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:

ha ha

Just hope he isn't treated like Rafa is at Chelsea, it's not Pellegrini's fault he's replacing Mancini.

i dont think that will happen, we as fans always tend to treat our managers with a degree os support. Its the barca guys txkiki ??? i feel more annoyed at as i feel liked they are just employing there mate.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ha ha

i dont think that will happen, we as fans always tend to treat our managers with a degree os support. Its the barca guys txkiki ??? i feel more annoyed at as i feel liked they are just employing there mate.

Our board is Spanish not Chilean so how do you know they are friends ?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Andouble said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ha ha

well its certainly not cos he has a better record than Bobby

spanish mafia time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.