Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMancini said:
pominoz said:
stony said:
Your sister/mother would be very disappointed if she could see the foul mouthed buffoon that you're turned into.
Tell me, was your father called Joey Deacon by any chance ?

This guy reminds me of that Swedish guy, that was going to come over and kill us all.

Don't worry your safe, same cant be said for Stony...

Only I won't get him karma will, you attack Mancini karma reacts by throwing a massive stony stone at your knees. Fuck him, Mancini is worth a trillion of him.

If Mancini leaves can you be trusted not to harm yourself ?

If any change was needed other than to work on the quality of the squad they've just made it. Mourinho going to ski and Gollum taking over has meant the external variables have changed, so bobby deserves another season at least.

I want him to stay anyway although I have my reservations about his credentials in Europe. But I think over time he will get it right.

corky1970 said:
RMancini said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Stony's nose for sniffing out rags is almost unmatched on this board.

Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

can i play ??

Quick Corky, dazzle him with your ginger pants while I kick him in the fork

stony said:
RMancini said:

Matched only by his ability to sniff out fucking cat piss and drink the stuff, stony fucking thinking he is some superior being. THE FUCK. A FUCKING **** OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

Whereas you sir are a **** of the lowest order. The Order of Rag Shitbags. If you were on a train I would slap you right now, you shitbag.

If you we're on a train, I would throw u off ****. All u go on about is rag this rag that, someone should stuff a fucking rag in your mouth so we never have to listen to the bile and excrement that leaks from ur fucking animal gob. Fuck off back to Old Trafford shithouse

bugsyblue said:
My girlfriend is spanish so has just been translating me the latest from the spanish papers this morning, nothing that new but here it is:

Pellegrini is 100% leaving Malaga
He HASNT had a contract offer from Man City but has held talks
Isco is rumoured to be joining city

Thank you & your gf..

RMancini said:

Sshhh don't move, you'll scare him off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.