Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just on the m40

Players fault.no one elses...

Well done wigan..deserved it

Just fancy that. It's the players' fault, no-one else's.

One day it'll dawn on you, eh?! Southampton, Liverpool, Swansea, Dortmund, Everton, Wigan? High press, plus a bit of pace and width, and we're done for virtually every time. You could tell how it was gonna unfold today after about 5 minutes. Slow, narrow, toothless attacks, Barry hustled into potentially catastrophic mistakes, and no protection for either full back. For Gotze, read McManaman. The buck for how the team is set up is the manager's, and he has failed this type of test repeatedly this season, as he has in the assemblage of a squad with no width and no pace. The easy option is to blame the players, to accuse them of arrogance, and you could probably do that if this was a one off or random defeat, but it isn't. It's tactical déjà vu, and I suspect our owners know it, hence the radio silence over the Pellegrini rumours.

There's no point in anyone getting the needle about this. Mancini's been a great manager for us, and he'll do a good job again somewhere else. Despite being an "outer", the bigger part of me will still be gutted if he goes. I don't like change in any aspect of my life particularly, but we're looking at (and this is personal opinion, not fact, ok) an inherent flaw that lay largely undetected until Christmas 2011, but one that has resurfaced too often for comfort since, without any indication that he (Mancini) has a solution for it

How dare Mancini criticise the board. It's an insult to me as a fan. I am sick to death of this pathetic excuse of a man pushing the blame onto others constantly. Mancini lost us that game today. He will be sacked before the summer. Anyone still wanted him to stay needs to look at their ambition.

@BluePhil8 said:
How dare Mancini criticise the board. It's an insult to me as a fan. I am sick to death of this pathetic excuse of a man pushing the blame onto others constantly. Mancini lost us that game today. He will be sacked before the summer. Anyone still wanted him to stay needs to look at their ambition.

why cant he criticise the board, he is right the club should have come out and said something.

all you do is moan about mancini

Bye bye roberto. Thanks for delivering the league but your one dimensional play can fuck off

It will be sad to see Roberto go, as he is a great manager and has done really great things in 3 and a half years.

If a dedcision has been made and he has to go then why gamble with unknown potential of Pellegrini when Rafael Benitez is available and with this CV.

2x La Liga Winner
1 EuropeanCup
I Uefa Cup
I FA Cup
I Uefa uper Cup
1 World Cub Cup
1 Spanish Super Copa
1 Charity shield winner

2x Ballon Dor Wnner ( World manager of the Year)

I European cup Runner Up
I League Cup Runner Up
1 World Cub Cup Runner Up
I UefaSuper Cup runner Up

58% Winning ratio in the CL the highest of all coaches with 100 games

All achieved at clubs with less Money and look at the job he has done at Chelsea under nasty circumstances.

He should be the Choice not Pelegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.