Mancini/Pellegrini rumours (10/05/13) (cont)

Dethred said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
Dow anyone know what sort if football Pellegrini plays? It is attractive or boring shit?

Surely the question should be "Does anyone k ow how many trophies Pellegrini has won"

We all know that answer.

By that metric, we should hire no manager that hasn't gone to another club and won a trophy there first?

The reasoning here is just astonishing. Between "he's not won anything" and "its the players fault, not the man who hired them, coached them, and sent them out onto the pitch with a tactical plan", I don't know what to think about some of you.

By your own shitty logic, Its Pellegrini's players faults that he hasn't won a title or much silverware, not his own!

So, like the Rags, who have just hired a manager, who's track record at his current club is nowhere near previous incumbents in his job, has had them flirting with relegation and won absolutely jack shit, we should adopt the same mindset?
It's looking like you will get your wish, however, so we'll see if this philosophy pays off. Like I said though, if Wigan stay up and we lose to them next season, I would expect nothing less than Pelligrini being binned on the spot.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
grim up north said:
Matt the Giant said:
How many trophies had Martinez win with Wigan before yesterday?
Just goes to show the better manager doesn't necessarily have the biggest trophy cabinet.

So you are saying Martinez is a better manager than Mancini
Well lets be honest both men have won an FA Cup and do you think if Martinez had a squad assembled for around £500 Million he could crash out the CL at the group stage and put up some sort of title challenge?

This is fantastic has Mancini only managed with money. This place is absolutely unbelievable. Lets get Martinez in or add him to the ever growing list of better managers.

I'm sick of hearing the same fucking excuses from him how we didn't improve in the summer. Great, i'm the players who came in love hearing that. Constant excuses to cover up his own shortcomings as a manager. Yesterday proved that he doesn't learn. We had a dress run against wigan 3 weeks ago and he didnt't pay any attention to how they play or how to combat it. So frustated with it all, i like the guy and he's brought us success but let's be honest any muppet could have done something with that team! It's like a football manager team

grim up north said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
grim up north said:
So you are saying Martinez is a better manager than Mancini
Well lets be honest both men have won an FA Cup and do you think if Martinez had a squad assembled for around £500 Million he could crash out the CL at the group stage and put up some sort of title challenge?

This is fantastic has Mancini only managed with money. This place is absolutely unbelievable. Lets get Martinez in or add him to the ever growing list of better managers.

No no mate-let them believe that Martinez is the better manager-That has really made my day!! I hope we lose to Wigan if Pellegrini is installed-I will call for him to be sacked then!

Hahahahahahahaha brilliant.

Let's ask this question on Tuesday night when the cup winners are relegated.

Who is the better manager??

Fucking hell-The yank has lost the plot!
Genius response.

Like I said if Martinez had a squad worth £500 Million do you think he could crash out of the CL at the group stage and put in some sort of piss poor title challenge?

Or do you look at it and say well Mancini is 2nd, Wigan are 18th so therefore Mancini is the better manager ignoring the fact that Wigans side cost less than Gareth Barry

I hope we lose to Wigan if Pellegrini is installed-I will call for him to be sacked then!

Coupled with you giving it all up if Bob goes, it says all we need to know about your loyalties here.

Bob>City.

Paulmcfc2703 said:

Who is the better manager??p

Genius response.

Like I said if Martinez had a squad worth £500 Million do you think he could crash out of the CL at the group stage and put in some sort of piss poor title challenge?

Or do you look at it and say well Mancini is 2nd, Wigan are 18th so therefore Mancini is the better manager ignoring the fact that Wigans side cost less than Gareth Barry

Would Wigan be in a relegation battle if Mancini was their manager

Paulmcfc2703 said:

Who is the better manager??

Genius response.

It's not a genius response at all but to think Martinez is going to take Wigan down-nearly took them down last season and then to ask if he is better than Mancini is really the genius response!!! Fucks sake..

grim up north said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

No no mate-let them believe that Martinez is the better manager-That has really made my day!! I hope we lose to Wigan if Pellegrini is installed-I will call for him to be sacked then!
Well next season Martinez will be at Everton so when we play at Goodison and lose again that's not down to the manager it's just a bogey ground right?<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 9:19 am --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Who is the better manager??p

Genius response.

Would Wigan be in a relegation battle if Mancini was their manager
All depends if he spunked their budget on the likes of Kolarov, Savic, Garcia etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.