Mancini Protest

Joycee Banercheck said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Thanks. I see your response had sweet FA to do with reponding to owt I ask though.
I've just realised that I don't actually have a question. But thats ok, coz you're still a nob. I've basically just said that I reckon Mancini is the man we need, despite him playing shite tactics. I've also admitted that Mancini is better than Hughes, yet you're still a twat. I reckon I'll get De Niro to post summat. You might feel a bit more at home then.

What's with all the insults? Why do you reckon Mancini is the man even though his tactics are shite? Just curious.

robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I've just realised that I don't actually have a question. But thats ok, coz you're still a nob. I've basically just said that I reckon Mancini is the man we need, despite him playing shite tactics. I've also admitted that Mancini is better than Hughes, yet you're still a twat. I reckon I'll get De Niro to post summat. You might feel a bit more at home then.

What's with all the insults? Why do you reckon Mancini is the man even though his tactics are shite? Just curious.
O apologise for the insults. I've seen you attack de niro. Whats with that?

A defence that stands - thats basically the ONLY thing that makes me like mancini. fuck all e;se. we have a better attack than any other team bar chelsea, yet we defend.

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:

A defence that stands - thats basically the ONLY thing that makes me like mancini. fuck all e;se. we have a better attack than any other team bar chelsea, yet we defend.

You've seen me attack de Niro! I have disagreed with him on somethings but have never insulted or attacked him as you put it. Every time I feel like posting something offensive I take a deep breath. Try it.

robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

You've seen me attack de Niro! I have disagreed with him on somethings but have never insulted or attacked him as you put it. Every time I feel like posting something offensive I take a deep breath. Try it.
So EVERY time de niro posts, you've got nowt to say?

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Bobby Manc rules....

11 goals in two games before yesterday

Remember this, it is most important.....

Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-Premier-Leagu_2400755.jpg

Well if you are happy with that they fair play to you...

When is the trophy presentation for this "success"?

Chesley Sullenberger said:

When is the tropy presentation for this "success"?

It's presented at the same ceremony where they award the "spend £200m, make a team worse and have people wanting to protest with Welsh flags against your successor who is doing a better job" award.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Bobby Manc rules....

11 goals in two games before yesterday

Remember this, it is most important.....

Roberto-Mancini-Manchester-City-Premier-Leagu_2400755.jpg

And the last time you seen a trophy presantation off the last 15 managers
Was??

moomba said:

It's presented at the same ceremony where they award the "spend £200m, make a team worse and have people wanting to protest with Welsh flags against your successor who is doing a better job" award.
Fnar. very clever.

It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.

Johnson was taken off because he was having little effect , and the odd cross that he was putting in wasn't finding a blue shirt ......... he definetely wasn't our best player , i'd have put De Jong before him , for one.

I actually thought Mancini got that decision right .... Johnson was struggling , and it certainly wasn't one of his better performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.