Mancini Protest

robbieh said:
shadygiz said:
yesterday wasnt just about the vieira sub...its goes further than that...so in short, YES, the negative posts would still be here

The negative posts will continue until either Mancini wins the treble or Hughes proves he is a great manager somewhere else. So we could be in for an awfully long wait.
You're obssessed with Hughes more than the Hughes inners. Get a grip, sunbeam.

The only thing we should be protesting about is that he hasn't got a 10 year contract with guarantees that he stays for 5 regardless of results.

Anyone unable to see past their dislike of the scum isn't a City fan.

kenzie115 said:
Mancini's record speaks for itself. He's shored up the defence and, got us scoring just as many goals as Hughes did and got more points in the same games ..... with Hughes' team.

Imagine what he could do with his own team.

So he made a couple of mistakes yesterday, he's human, we all make mistakes. Bellamy made a mistake by not squaring it to Tevez and then by trying a wonder pass which led to their goal. Ireland made a mistake by looking disinterested when he came on. Adebayor made a mistake. Tevez made a mistake. Johnson made a mistake. Barry made a mistake.

You get the picture. Do we seriously have a set of fans within our fan base who think we should sack the manager every time he makes a mistake? No bugger will want to come anywhere near us.

Roberto Mancini is an excellent manager and I predict he will prove so over the next few years. If we don't break the top 4 this season we'll go again next year, and keep doing so until we do.

I noticed something about United yesterday, they do all the little things very well. the things you don't notice when you see them on the telly, but being at the ground and being free to watch whichever bit of play you fancy means you can spot it. They're a team. That comes from having had a nucleus of a squad in place for many years and adding a couple of players each year. The players all know each other's games and it shows. We need stability, we need to let the players become a team. Let Mancini turn them into a team.

Phew! Someone who knows what he's talking about!

OP, if this is a wind up thread you've failed because it's not at all funny! if this is not a wind up you're completely out of order because everything you said is sad bitter and twisted! Look at Fergie at United; he's got his tactics wrong in many games over the years, especially in Europe (they could have done better if not won more than the 2 Champions Lgs under him than they have because he did exactly what Mancini did yest - playing just 4 in midfield when the other team has 5!) Not everyone can get everything right all of the time! Shit happens, we'll be better for it as yesterday really has shown where we are weak and where we will need to strengthen with players to suit Bobby's style!

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:
You also said that maybe after the second time he might have learnt. Well he won his first derby.
Oh for fucks sake, you absolute prick. If you want an argument, get here, if not, fuck off.

That's an outstanding response. Well done.

danburge82 said:
kenzie115 said:
Mancini's record speaks for itself. He's shored up the defence and, got us scoring just as many goals as Hughes did and got more points in the same games ..... with Hughes' team.

Imagine what he could do with his own team.

So he made a couple of mistakes yesterday, he's human, we all make mistakes. Bellamy made a mistake by not squaring it to Tevez and then by trying a wonder pass which led to their goal. Ireland made a mistake by looking disinterested when he came on. Adebayor made a mistake. Tevez made a mistake. Johnson made a mistake. Barry made a mistake.

You get the picture. Do we seriously have a set of fans within our fan base who think we should sack the manager every time he makes a mistake? No bugger will want to come anywhere near us.

Roberto Mancini is an excellent manager and I predict he will prove so over the next few years. If we don't break the top 4 this season we'll go again next year, and keep doing so until we do.

I noticed something about United yesterday, they do all the little things very well. the things you don't notice when you see them on the telly, but being at the ground and being free to watch whichever bit of play you fancy means you can spot it. They're a team. That comes from having had a nucleus of a squad in place for many years and adding a couple of players each year. The players all know each other's games and it shows. We need stability, we need to let the players become a team. Let Mancini turn them into a team.

Phew! Someone who knows what he's talking about!

OP, if this is a wind up thread you've failed because it's not at all funny! if this is not a wind up you're completely out of order because everything you said is sad bitter and twisted! Look at Fergie at United; he's got his tactics wrong in many games over the years, especially in Europe (they could have done better if not won more than the 2 Champions Lgs under him than they have because he did exactly what Mancini did yest - playing just 4 in midfield when the other team has 5!) Not everyone can get everything right all of the time! Shit happens, we'll be better for it as yesterday really has shown where we are weak and where we will need to strengthen with players to suit Bobby's style!

Chesley Sullenberger said:
It is time to get this man out, his negative tactics cost us yesterday, i know he brought on SWP, but taking of Johnsen was a terrible decision as he was our best player.

It is time for a visual protest, i know it would be copying them, but i think we should have some sort of coloured flag campaign.

In my opinion it should be Welsh flags, or indeed Welsh colours, but my opinions on Hughes are not welcomed here.

Those who believe that Mancini it the man to bring us forward are looking through blue tinted glasses..that man cost us yesterday, that man must go.

..on a side point i hope he loses than bloody scarf now...makes him a laughing stock.
Not gone thru the 12 pages but if you need a laughing stock
Buy a mirror

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:
That's an outstanding response. Well done.
Thanks. I see your response had sweet FA to do with reponding to owt I ask though.
I've just realised that I don't actually have a question. But thats ok, coz you're still a nob. I've basically just said that I reckon Mancini is the man we need, despite him playing shite tactics. I've also admitted that Mancini is better than Hughes, yet you're still a twat. I reckon I'll get De Niro to post summat. You might feel a bit more at home then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.