Mancini Protest

robbieh said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I think there is irony within the irony.

Mancini is a top manager. Best we've had really. Just pissed off that we can do those bastards and we never, four times now, did. Pretty fucking simple though. ANYWAY!!!! Maybe after the second time, he'd have known that. But he's the boss. I'm not.

I assume you forgot Hughes was in charge the first defeat. And yes Mancini the other three of which we won one.
You do realise that I gave Mancini a thumbs up, yeah?

Mancini arrives, since we've scored bucketloads more, and the back 4 has improved so much, they've looked alot better, and i no longer cringe at set-pieces, we look alot more organised now.

mancini has come in and gelled a team that's not even his in less than 4 months, for any manager to do that it's good going, hughes couldn't gell his own team in fucking 12 months.

If mancini wouldn't of brought Vieira on then this post and all the other negative posts wouldn't of been made.

Joycee Banercheck said:
robbieh said:
I assume you forgot Hughes was in charge the first defeat. And yes Mancini the other three of which we won one.
You do realise that I gave Mancini a thumbs up, yeah?

You also said that maybe after the second time he might have learnt. Well he won his first derby.

Freestyler said:
Mancini arrives, since we've scored bucketloads more, and the back 4 has improved so much, they've looked alot better, and i no longer cringe at set-pieces, we look alot more organised now.

mancini has come in and gelled a team that's not even his in less than 4 months, for any manager to do that it's good going, hughes couldn't gell his own team in fucking 12 months.

If mancini wouldn't of brought Vieira on then this post and all the other negative posts wouldn't of been made.

yesterday wasnt just about the vieira sub...its goes further than that...so in short, YES, the negative posts would still be here

shadygiz said:
Freestyler said:

yesterday wasnt just about the vieira sub...its goes further than that...so in short, YES, the negative posts would still be here

We could win the title and the anti-Mancini crap would still be on here.

shadygiz said:
Freestyler said:

well yeh probably, just wouldn't of been as negative,

he set up with a good attacking formation, he brought jonno off which was the right decision, de jong was fucked, understandably, he was immense, he was limping aswell, hope he's ok, apart from that we was alrite, we knocked it around brilliant first half, we had tevez who unfortunetely was ill, he lasted 90 minutes, back 4 was alot better than it has been, one moment of madness cost us.

some people think yesterday was a disaster, it wasn't, it's done and dusted, move on.

shadygiz said:
Freestyler said:

The negative posts will continue until either Mancini wins the treble or Hughes proves he is a great manager somewhere else. So we could be in for an awfully long wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.